Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey, you leftist Kunts were right, it is a slush fund.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
edited March 2020 in Tug Tavern
It's Nancy and the left's slush fund for every pet project and cause they ever dreamed of

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,433
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,286
    Shameful. Absolutely shameful.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    That is shameful. Although, I say give the money to PBS. They have some good shit on there. I mean I may as well get some enjoyment out of the hundreds of billions that businesses are getting.

And Bob Villa never called me a cracker.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,286
    edited March 2020
    salemcoog said:

That is shameful. Although, I say give the money to PBS. They have some good shit on there. I mean I may as well get some enjoyment out of the hundreds of billions that businesses are getting.

And Bob Villa never called me a cracker.

My beef with PBS is they don't have ALL the episodes of American Experience available online. And I even pay the measly $5 per month so I can have Passport status. They have little snippets but not entire episodes.

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,391
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:
    The RATs are masters of projection and because Pravda is actively against the American people and will not tell the truth the RATs know their lies and pointed fingers will never be exposed to roughly half the country.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:
    The RATs are masters of projection and because Pravda is actively against the American people and will not tell the truth the RATs know their lies and pointed fingers will never be exposed to roughly half the country.
    It shows the real damage that happens when one of our two political parties is favored by the press and isn't held accountable.

They know they can do this shit and they won't be held accountable for it.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,246
    I don’t get it. Are you mad at the media or mad at Democrats?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

I get it, yesterday you were dancing around here like a jackass screaming about the "slush fund" and now that, that talking pointing has been exposed as bullshit you have nothing to say.

• Options
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

You play the dumb role well
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

I get it, yesterday you were dancing around here like a jackass screaming about the "slush fund" and now that, that talking pointing has been exposed as bullshit you have nothing to say.

I don’t think I was screaming. I think I was pretty transparent and admitted there’s lots in the bill that has nothing to do with the corona virus. I think lots of the ideas that have nothing to do with the virus are good. Do they need to be in the bill? Of course not. Am I surprised they’re in there? Of course not.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

I don’t think I was screaming. I think I was pretty transparent and admitted there’s lots in the bill that has nothing to do with the corona virus. I think lots of the ideas that have nothing to do with the virus are good. Do they need to be in the bill? Of course not. Am I surprised they’re in there? Of course not.
    And when asked to present a list of the BS Republicans wanted, you ran and hid like the uniformed moron you are. RATs are the most hypocritical pieces of shit on the planet and rely on really ignorant people like you to stay in power.
  • Options
    edited March 2020

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

And when asked to present a list of the BS Republicans wanted, you ran and hid like the uniformed moron you are. RATs are the most hypocritical pieces of shit on the planet and rely on really ignorant people like you to stay in power.
    No, there were things in there, lack of funding to some sort of Medicaid based programs like Planned Parenthood or something. But as I said, it doesn’t matter and isn’t the argument. If it was, I’d dig deeper for the list of things. I’ve been agreeing with you the whole time

The outrage by folks that Democrats are doing this is valid, just like it would be in reverse when Republicans do it to Democrat bills. I don’t begrudge people that anger.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

No, there were things in there, lack of funding to some sort of Medicaid based programs like Planned Parenthood or something. But as I said, it doesn’t matter and isn’t the argument. If it was, I’d dig deeper for the list of things. I’ve been agreeing with you the whole time

The outrage by folks that Democrats are doing this is valid, just like it would be in reverse when Republicans do it to Democrat bills. I don’t begrudge people that anger.
    Fucking gibberish. Planned Parenthood is a Medicaid based program or something.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

I know, that’s why I brought it up. It did say something about them not receiving crisis money. I agree there’s quite a few absurd additions to a bill about a corona virus response.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

I know, that’s why I brought it up. It did say something about them not receiving crisis money. I agree there’s quite a few absurd additions to a bill about a corona virus response.
    Planned Parenthood isn't a Medicaid based program you fucking moron.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

WTF are you blabbering about? Is this fucker for real? Provide the list dipshit or GTFO
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

Planned Parenthood isn't a Medicaid based program you fucking moron.
    But one can use Medicaid in some states to cover Planned Parenthood expenses. I just looked this up. We’re skewing from my initial talking point though