Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A slush fund with no limitation

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Liberals lie, and they love being lied to. Amazing how silent O'Keefed, who loves to run is mouth is on this.

Comments

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2020
    Our media's overwhelming bias in favor of the Rats make all of this possible. Pelosi knows that she can hold up the relief bill for purely partisan reasons and that she can lie about it as she does so, and that the media will never hold her accountable.

The Corona virus bailout stalled and it's Mitch McConnell's fault

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/23/opinion/coronavirus-bailout-mcconnell-congress.html

Yeah, McConnell is definitely responsible for tanking his own bill.

The MSM completely relies on fucking moron like IC to swallow this bullshit.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,562
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2020
    SFGbob said:

Our media's overwhelming bias in favor of the Rats make all of this possible. Pelosi knows that she can hold up the relief bill for purely partisan reasons and that she can lie about it as she does so, and that the media will never hold her accountable.

The Corona virus bailout stalled and it's Mitch McConnell's fault

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/23/opinion/coronavirus-bailout-mcconnell-congress.html

Yeah, McConnell is definitely responsible for tanking his own bill.

The MSM completely relies on fucking moron like IC to swallow this bullshit.

IC swallows like a drunken Tijuana hooker on meth!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    America will see through this. Repubs win everything this election
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

True. False.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

True. False.
    Presidency, house and Senate. Some places have lots of stupid people they'll win some stuff.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

True. False.
    Presidency, house and Senate. Some places have lots of stupid people they'll win some stuff.
    It’ll come down to the Bernie bros and if they throw another tantrum through November.

More importantly, If Trump can’t find a way to unfuck the economy or can somehow to avoid blame for it by convincing people it’s a black swan event, the messaging for Dems will be pretty easy.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Geezus dude do you even try? Give me some of your keen eye "messaging" about Slo Joe. Don't hurt yourself. Flail away.
  • Options

Geezus dude do you even try? Give me some of your keen eye "messaging" about Slo Joe. Don't hurt yourself. Flail away.

It was more a general statement about all elections come November. If it’s any party that could screw it up, however, it is the Democrats. They could have Jesus Christ running in November and a weak economy and still lose.

I just imagine it shouldn’t be hard to spin this based on how the media generally leans. I have no real horse in the race and am fine either way as I don’t vote party lines. It’s great.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Nice. Then go away. We are in this phu*cking mess because of bete males like you who don't care. Things are not great.I would tell you to man up but your failure of a father should have done that. Real life isn't about spin. That's for cucks like you. No way you voted or will vote for Trump.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

True. False.
    It’ll come down to the Bernie bros and if they throw another tantrum through November.

More importantly, If Trump can’t find a way to unfuck the economy or can somehow to avoid blame for it by convincing people it’s a black swan event, the messaging for Dems will be pretty easy.
    Free Shit! Is the only message they have.

This craziness offer the virus is being done to damage Trump. Left fortunately is self destructing at a fantastic pace.
  • Options

Nice. Then go away. We are in this phu*cking mess because of bete males like you who don't care. Things are not great.I would tell you to man up but your failure of a father should have done that. Real life isn't about spin. That's for cucks like you. No way you voted or will vote for Trump.

True statement, I didn’t vote for Trump, but that was obvious. I do care, I just don’t get teed off by the other side (Trump’s base). I mean, it’s fairly obvious that beta males aren’t going away anytime soon, so the other side can stomp their feet all they’d like. It’s a fool’s errand. Woke Twitter users will be around for a while.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hopefully, not breeding. Geezus.
  • Options

Hopefully, not breeding. Geezus.

Not yet. I think I’m too selfish to have kids, at least now.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Keep up with that thought. Cherish it. Go get a vasectomy. They can be reversed. Trust me. Do mankind a favor. Please. I beg you.