Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nancy Pelosi Proposes 1,400-Page Coronavirus Bill Stuffed with Special Interest Goodies

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited March 2020 in Tug Tavern
It’s Evil Navy’s way or she brings down the economy and all Americans suffer. Fuck the kunt.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/23/nancy-pelosi-proposes-1120-page-coronavirus-bill-stuffed-with-pork/

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,562
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    How much does her husbands company get? Oh and the marsh mouse.
  • Options
    Lowlights from the Meglamaniac’s proposal:

-Increased fuel emission standards for airlines receiving funds and carbon offsets

-Payment for up to $10,000 in student loans

-Same-day voter registration, early voting, voting by mail, ballot harvesting (Dem ability to cheat provision)

-Preserving collective bargaining powers for unions

-Post Office Bailout

-The expansion of wind and solar tax credits

-Requirements for federal and corporate gender and racial diversity data
    The bill demands that corporate recipients of financial assistance are required to report racial and gender data regarding salaries, number of employees, supplier diversity, and membership on corporate boards. It also requires federal agencies to use businesses and financial institutions owned by minorities or women

-Automatic extension of nonimmigrant visas.

-Restricting colleges from providing information about citizenship status

-Money for Planned Parenthood
  • Options
    The left being the left.

The parrots well tell us this is all a lure in 1 2 3
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,286
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

The left being the left.

Looks a lot like a quid pro quo to me.

"Give us all this and we'll pass the Senate bill and get some cash to the people".
  • Options

Sledog said:

The left being the left.

"Give us all this and we'll pass the Senate bill and get some cash to the people".
    So impeach?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,391
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

The left being the left.

So impeach?
    Impeach Peloser. She is the true enemy of the American people.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,674
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The leftist response is

Whats so bad? I like all those things

Yeah well I like locking up fake asylum seekers in detention centers
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Shocking that O'Keefed nor IC or any of the other leftist Kunts have nothing to say in this thread.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,246
    DJDuck said:

-Increased fuel emission standards for airlines receiving funds and carbon offsets

-Same-day voter registration, early voting, voting by mail, ballot harvesting (Dem ability to cheat provision)

-Post Office Bailout

The bill demands that corporate recipients of financial assistance are required to report racial and gender data regarding salaries, number of employees, supplier diversity, and membership on corporate boards. It also requires federal agencies to use businesses and financial institutions owned by minorities or women

Lots of good things there, save the student loan bailout and the affirmative action-like silliness. Some will get included, some won’t. Some Republican provisions will get added, some won’t.

Either side would (and are) shoehorn things into a bill this massive. The outrage here as if this is unusual is odd.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    So you agree that this "pandemic" isn't unusual and we shouldn't focus on dealing with it but we should shoe horn some nude green eel crap into it because. We appreciate your mindless service to the hive.
  • Options

So you agree that this "pandemic" isn't unusual and we shouldn't focus on dealing with it but we should shoe horn some nude green eel crap into it because. We appreciate your mindless service to the hive.

It is unusual and we should focus on dealing with it. The point was that earmarking is fairly common. The tone of the post suggested outrage at something that happens all the time.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

DJDuck said:

-Post Office Bailout

Lots of good things there, save the student loan bailout and the affirmative action-like silliness. Some will get included, some won’t. Some Republican provisions will get added, some won’t.

Either side would (and are) shoehorn things into a bill this massive. The outrage here as if this is unusual is odd.
    Could you cite for me things from a Conservative wish list that Republicans put into this bill? Whether you feel there are "good things" in the bill is irrelevant. How does expanding tax credits for solar and wind deal with the virus?
  • Options
    edited March 2020
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Geezus. So it is unusual. But then you think we should treat it as common. Slo Joe appreciates your mental acuity and your support.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

VIDEO: Cruz Rips Pelosi on Stimulus, ‘What The Hell Does a Windmill Have To Do With This Crisis’

https://youtu.be/65KgiGdUb04

https://nationalfile.com/video-cruz-rips-pelosi-on-stimulus-what-the-hell-does-a-windmill-have-to-do-with-this-crisis/

But I'm hearing Cruz wants bailouts to
    Big corporations with no strings attached..
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

DJDuck said:

-Post Office Bailout

Could you cite for me things from a Conservative wish list that Republicans put into this bill? Whether you feel there are "good things" in the bill is irrelevant. How does expanding tax credits for solar and wind deal with the virus?
    I read something about Planned Parenthood, I don’t know, it’s in there. It doesn’t matter though, that’s not my argument. The comment is the outrage at putting non-corona virus specific things in the bill. Happens all the time, both sides, all bills, the majority of the provisions having nothing to do with a spirit of any bill ever passed. Crazy, right?

Tax credits for solar and wind have zero to do with the virus combatting. Savvy though.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

DJDuck said:

-Post Office Bailout

I read something about Planned Parenthood, I don’t know, it’s in there. It doesn’t matter though, that’s not my argument. The comment is the outrage at putting non-corona virus specific things in the bill. Happens all the time, both sides, all bills, the majority of the provisions having nothing to do with a spirit of any bill ever passed. Crazy, right?

Tax credits for solar and wind have zero to do with the virus combatting. Savvy though.
    To demand this while the economy is tanking and families are suffering is pretty despicable.

“Requirements for federal and corporate gender and racial diversity data
    The bill demands that corporate recipients of financial assistance are required to report racial and gender data regarding salaries, number of employees, supplier diversity, and membership on corporate boards. It also requires federal agencies to use businesses and financial institutions owned by minorities or women“

It’s not both sides,

• Options
    DJDuck said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

DJDuck said:

-Post Office Bailout

To demand this while the economy is tanking and families are suffering is pretty despicable.

“Requirements for federal and corporate gender and racial diversity data
    The bill demands that corporate recipients of financial assistance are required to report racial and gender data regarding salaries, number of employees, supplier diversity, and membership on corporate boards. It also requires federal agencies to use businesses and financial institutions owned by minorities or women“

It’s not both sides,

Yeah that’s a little funky to throw in there, I agree. Is it skewed towards Democrat demands? Sure, probably. Does it ever happen in reverse with bills the Dems want to push through? Sure. This time? Maybe not. Other times? Sure.

It’s a mad mad mad mad world.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Geezus. I would hate to be your husband. The cuck thing doesn't work for me at all.