Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

State of Washington bans homelessness

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,522
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The rats there are so fucked up. The homeless camps are just a breeding ground but allowed to continue.

Again, just so fucked up.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,289
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The rats there are so fucked up. The homeless camps are just a breeding ground but allowed to continue.

I just want the law applied equally, rather than it being based on who has the ability to pay fines.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,286
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2020

Thin the herd.

Not a call for genocide, don't twist. More Darwinism/survival of the fittest.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I just want the law applied equally, rather than it being based on who has the ability to pay fines.
    Empty bags get a pass
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,289
    Swaye's Wigwam

Empty bags get a pass
    I feel like dumping motor oil and old prescription meds in the storm drain down the street. Might even leave an old propane tank by Green Lake. Who the fuck cares.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Empty bags get a pass
    I feel like dumping motor oil and old prescription meds in the storm drain down the street. Might even leave an old propane tank by Green Lake. Who the fuck cares.
    Just when Mother Earth begins to heal from the human virus? W, j,w.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Everyone wants that. But it's never gonna happen again on the West Coast, until the cities implode like Venezuela.
  • Options

Empty bags get a pass
    There aren't any real environmentalists left around here anymore, and the ones that used to be were ineffectual fucking posers.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,674
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    There's no tourists to worry about disappointing, so we might as well let the encampments fully blossom now. Empty streets? Give them to Travis Tweaker and his vagrant friends.
  • Options
    Seattle just immediately closed the West Seattle bridge for repair work that will probably take 2 years. Not a bad spot for homeless to camp on for awhile, I suppose. Love to see those cheap tarps and tents perform in the 45 mph winds that blow through their periodically.