Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Somethings to cheer your guys up

2»

Comments

• rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,162

Jenkins left his feet from the 4. FYFMFE

If anyone would have gotten even a hand on him other than the actual tackler, he wouldn’t have made it. Poor effort all around. One DT gets manhandled too and opens it all up after pretty decent initial pressure.
    It’s like the worst defensive play in the history of the program.
    https://youtu.be/omhoUYoSDlM

Cmon bro.
    was at that game, had an absolute meltdown after.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,093 Swaye's Wigwam

If anyone would have gotten even a hand on him other than the actual tackler, he wouldn’t have made it. Poor effort all around. One DT gets manhandled too and opens it all up after pretty decent initial pressure.

Cmon bro.
    This was a weekly occurrence for the Holt era
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,916 Founders Club

Fuck you for forcing myº hand

Really, fuck you.
    I was there, pod. I was too tired to fucking care.
    #metoo
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited March 2020
    Alexis said:

Cmon bro.
    We played good defense at the end of 2010. The defense was better than Sark’s offense that year. Then we lost Foster and Awieya and were total dogshit the next year. End of 2009 vs Cal and WSU was pretty good too.

I can still remember knowing Nebraska in 2011 was running Burkhead off tackle and he would gain 4 or 5 every play as we sat in base defense. Then they would inevitably convert every third and short. It was even worse in the Stanford game that same year. They ran all over us.

Race’s theory of one thing getting fixed and something else breaking was the epitome of Sark’s tenure. We fixed the defense for the most part in 2012 and our offense sucked. Then we were kind of good at both in 2013, but couldn’t beat anyone with a pulse.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,916 Founders Club

Alexis said:

Cmon bro.
    We played good defense at the end of 2010. The defense was better than Sark’s offense that year. Then we lost Foster and Awieya and were total dogshit the next year. End of 2009 vs Cal and WSU was pretty good too.

I can still remember knowing Nebraska in 2011 was running Burkhead off tackle and he would gain 4 or 5 every play as we sat in base defense. Then they would inevitably convert every third and short. It was even worse in the Stanford game that same year. They ran all over us.

Race’s theory of one thing getting fixed and something else breaking was the epitome of Sark’s tenure. We fixed the defense for the most part in 2012 and our offense sucked. Then we were kind of good at both in 2013, but couldn’t beat anyone with a pulse.
    Donald Butler would like a word.

Alexis said:

Cmon bro.

Him and Teo graduated in 2009.
    edited March 2020
    jecornel said:

Brendan Jones...walk on....wanted nothing to do with tackling the QB.
    Was this before Akbar was starting? Or did Akbar start the whole season? I remember in 98 or 99 we had a JC safety too. Maybe Edwards was his last name? I can’t really remember.

Edit: Forgot about Nigel Burton
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Cmon bro.
    was at that game, had an absolute meltdown after.
    It's the worst play I've ever seen. Two fucking guys wide open lol

Alexis said:

Cmon bro.

Him and Teo graduated in 2009.
    I knew I should’ve fact checked my reply.