Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Washington football will have the nation’s best secondary in 2020

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited March 2020
    Not the best in the country, but very good. We are set at CB. Need to find the two best safeties. I’m not sold on either Williams or Turner yet. Williams made too many mental errors and wasn’t a very good tackler. I love his ball skills tho and the mental errors/big plays could have just been a youth issue. He seems like he loves football and will work hard.

Turner missed a lot of tackles himself and needs to get a lot stronger. It’s easy to see him being much improved tho.

As I said in a previous post, I hope Irvan and maybe a guy that played CB (Gordon, Hampton) move to safety and compete for the job. Gordon was underwhelming at CB before McDuffie beat him out, but he is one of the best athletes on the team and I think he has it in him to be a very good player.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,561 Founders Club

Not the best in the country, but very good. We are set at CB. Need to find the two best safeties. I’m not sold on either Williams or Turner yet. Williams made too many mental errors and wasn’t a very good tackler. I love his ball skills tho and the mental errors/big plays could have just been a youth issue. He seems like he loves football and will work hard.

Turner missed a lot of tackles himself and needs to get a lot stronger. It’s easy to see him being much improved tho.

As I said in a previous post, I hope Irvan and maybe a guy that played CB (Gordon, Hampton) move to safety and compete for the job. Gordon was underwhelming at CB before McDuffie beat him out, but he is one of the best athletes on the team and I think he has it in him to be a very good player.

It's easy to see that Turner is ready to make a quantum leap forward.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    edited March 2020
    There’s a few will disagree, many from SEC including GA, FL, AL, and LSWHO....not to mention Ohio state and better yet, Oregon.

Where Pup when ya need this insider insight....

• BreadBread Member Posts: 4,015
    I prefer to think of it as tied for 128th