Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Latest crisis

2»

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah, just like barry kept into action. Trump stopped China travel early. Biden and no dem wouldn't have. When open borders is one of your main campaign themes, tough to attack Trump.The lack of testing is to be heavily criticized. That is 100% on the so-called experts at the CDC. If you think Biden's CDC would be better you are just a hack. Or PIPS. This is just as much Barry's CDC as Trump's.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Yeah, just like barry kept into action. Trump stopped China travel early. Biden and no dem wouldn't have. When open borders is one of your main campaign themes, tough to attack Trump.The lack of testing is to be heavily criticized. That is 100% on the so-called experts at the CDC. If you think Biden's CDC would be better you are just a hack. Or PIPS. This is just as much Barry's CDC as Trump's.

CDC really fucked the testing. It's the primary reason why we're all now doing our hermit impression. Even with this extra three weeks of prep time they still aren't going to get the testing issue resolved, if it happens it's going to come from private sector facilities not the CDC
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,592
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    The whole thing is over blown.

#justtheflu
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

CDC really fucked the testing. It's the primary reason why we're all now doing our hermit impression. Even with this extra three weeks of prep time they still aren't going to get the testing issue resolved, if it happens it's going to come from private sector facilities not the CDC
    Blaming the assistant coach POTD
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

jecornel said:

People thinking Trump doing a good job haven't followed this very closely.

51% bump in cases today. Only going to climb.

He wasted time. Down played it for too long. He had information we didn't.

He does get credit for doing the PSA on healthy habits. Honestly, that was awesome. Much needed.

They aren't buying your bullshit nor do they have a child like need to worship a ruler to save them

He's still being positive and the left is still in a panic attack

And it's still bullshit
    lol

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

jecornel said:

People thinking Trump doing a good job haven't followed this very closely.

51% bump in cases today. Only going to climb.

He wasted time. Down played it for too long. He had information we didn't.

He does get credit for doing the PSA on healthy habits. Honestly, that was awesome. Much needed.

Name another prez that reacted faster.

Sure wasn't Obunghole. He never acted.
    That's where Trump is going to fucking destroy Biden in the debates. His ONLY job is to keep the deaths below 12,469. Then he is the H1N1/COVID-19 Mack Daddy. That's the ONLY number he cares about, approval ratings whatever.

Trump beats the spread on H1N1 and he will bludgeon Biden with it over and over again. It will be trumpeted like storming the beaches at Normandy.

Stumbling Joe won't be able to respond. He probably doesn't even remember H1N1.

• Options
    LebamDawg said:

going to Trump in time of crisis? you just need to pick the correct person for guidance

Sean Penn is the progs equivalent of Godwin's Law. Sean Penn gets rolled out, you pretty well know they are fucked.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

LebamDawg said:

going to Trump in time of crisis? you just need to pick the correct person for guidance

Sean Penn is the progs equivalent of Godwin's Law. Sean Penn gets rolled out, you pretty well know they are fucked.

I’m supposed to take tips from Spicoli?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

LebamDawg said:

Hey. Watch your mouth
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

LebamDawg said:

The only tip I would take from Spicoli is on how to bang hot chicks by espousing leftist shit. He's pretty good at that.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Tequilla said:

LebamDawg said:

The only tip I would take from Spicoli is on how to bang hot chicks by espousing leftist shit. He's pretty good at that.
    The problem is little skinny jeans wearing bitches think it'll work for them
  • Options

Tequilla said:

LebamDawg said:

I give Sean Penn mad props for finding a close that works. Respect.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Tequilla said:

LebamDawg said:

I give Sean Penn mad props for finding a close that works. Respect.

"I'm Sean Penn" would have worked equally well
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,235
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Tommy got triggered

Told you it is a crises

Desperate reach. Bad look, bro. Be Best.
    What happened to WW3 dipshit? Were you just desperately reaching fuctard?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,235
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

Blaming the assistant coach POTD
    Are you really this stupid? How do you not understand the deep state is made up of lifetime government employees who become multi-millionaires through their pensions? They have a vested interest in keeping people like you down and dumb. These people have made up organizations like the CDC for decades. Their incompetence is proven over and over again yet morons like you continue to beg for more