Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So I was thinking about the 2020 season and sqwad

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
edited March 2020 in Hardcore Husky Board
If the whole thing is cancelled this year I wouldn’t really care. And maybe even feel a sense of relief.

It’s sad how far my enthusiasm for UW and college football in general has fallen.

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Edgelord confirmed

Now that I know what edgelord means, I don’t think this is edgelordy since it’s true.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Edgelord confirmed

Now that I know what edgelord means, I don’t think this is edgelordy since it’s true.
    Of course not. To you this is normal.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,728 Founders Club
    No reason to get emotional, Yella. Yes, I joined when I actually cared about the football bullshit.

Now I'm just burned out from the actual product.

So, I used to care before I decided to not care.
    dnc said:

If the whole thing is cancelled this year I wouldn’t really care. And maybe even feel a sense of relief.

It’s sad how far my enthusiasm for UW and college football in general has fallen.

Imagine caring about this
    Sounds like you care.

Anyone who posts on a college football message bored cares. Even @PurpleBaze

I'm being completely serious and honest. I don't care about Husky football any more. I don't care that the whole season might get cancelled. Wasn't planning on watching anyway.

I enjoy this board for the fuckery. The football thing just doesn't matter. Fuck it! It's stuck in mediocrity. They sell us a bill of goods every year and try to get us to doog it up... buy tickets and merchandise.

Well, I'm over it. Not wasting my time watching this frustrating brand of football.
    HRYK
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,982 Founders Club

No reason to get emotional, Yella. Yes, I joined when I actually cared about the football bullshit.

Me, emotional? UBER is down to $20.00 from a high earlier in the year of $46.00.

That's my point. I'm burnt out.

I went in phases, but I actually feel more distanced and apathetic now than after Owen12.