Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Spring Football Canceled

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

We? are so fucked at the QB position. 6-6 season incoming.

Blessing in disguise. 0-0 >>>>>>>> 6-6.

Wiff a bullet.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    dnc said:

We? are so fucked at the QB position. 6-6 season incoming.

Blessing in disguise. 0-0 >>>>>>>> 6-6.

Wiff a bullet.
    Everyone gets an NC!!!!
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,365 Swaye's Wigwam
    Lake promised me the biggest attendance ever. This wouldn't have happened under pete
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited March 2020
    NEsnake12 said:

This is really going to screw with the development of a lot of the players
    Coaches will say that. I’m already prepared for that to be mentioned when our QB play sucks. No excuses tho. Everyone had spring ball cancelled.

My wildest doog dream is that it actually helps us keep it simple. Run the ball. Play to the strengths of the team. Don’t overthink and over analyze everything.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,526 Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Lake promised me the biggest attendance ever. This wouldn't have happened under pete

It wouldn’t be a big turn out. I doubt it ever would unless we were actually competing for natties every year. Even then, I doubt we could ever get 50,000 to show up on a Spring day in Seattle. The places that pack spring games are very serious about football and are in the middle of nowhere.
    Now that I have weekends off, I was planning on going and bringing the kids. It's free football in a college stadium, and it would give me an excuse to visit the city.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,526 Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

It wouldn’t be a big turn out. I doubt it ever would unless we were actually competing for natties every year. Even then, I doubt we could ever get 50,000 to show up on a Spring day in Seattle. The places that pack spring games are very serious about football and are in the middle of nowhere.
    Now that I have weekends off, I was planning on going and bringing the kids. It's free football in a college stadium, and it would give me an excuse to visit the city.
    Were you planning on bringing the other 48,500 with you?
    You think I have 1499 kids!? What am I, Catholic!?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    They were dumb not to plan it around the Windermere Cup. Easy way to get extra fans to attend both.