Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

4-star OL Natrell Curtis gone.

2»

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I will give Ecklund credit for this one. He did say once Curtis committed it would only be a couple months before he de-committed.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    It's not over for Curtis!!11!!
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Cozzetto's Arizona Connection disappeared like a dust devil.
  • Curtis would have been a Dawg if all you NegaDawgs didn't get your wish and push Sark out of town.

This is what happens when you restrict access to your program. Even recruits parents notice there is nothing to read on the message boards so they go elsewhere.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

I will give Ecklund credit for this one. He did say once Curtis committed it would only be a couple months before he de-committed.

HHB Lesson #47 - the only thing Ektard gets credit for is having a kid with the crud.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

Greg Biggins‏ @ GregBiggins 1h
    Via his twitter, Phoenix (Ariz.) Mountain Pointe OL Natrell Curtis announced he has de-committed from # Washington.

Mother trucker.

ahh nostalgia. it's like old times when Sarkesian coached here.

wait, what?

it's like Miami with the QB position. something we used to be so good at has become something we are so shitty at.

even when Washington recruiting was slightly under the radar for lack of name recognition, the program always produced offensive linemen. it was a staple.

now, it's like we violated some voodoo rule and we've been curse-fucked ever since on this one fucking position.

yes, I do usually find a way to bring Miami into most discussions.

Irvin's Law
    Irvin's law (also known as Irvin's Rule of Hurricane Analogies or Irvin's Law of Miami Analogies[1][2]) is an assertion made by Micheal Irvin in 2006[2] that has become an Internet adage. It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hurricanes or Jimmy Johnson approaches 1."[2][3] In other words, Irvin said that, given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably makes a comparison to Miami or the Hurricane football program.

Although in one of its early forms Irvin's law referred specifically to Usenet newsgroup discussions,[4] the law is now often applied to any threaded online discussion, such as forums, chat rooms and blog comment threads, and has been invoked for the inappropriate use of Miami analogies in articles or speeches.[5]

In 2012, "Irvin's Law" became an entry in the third edition of the Oxford English Dictionary.[6]

Awesome. I love it. How is it possible I didn't know this?

On this forum , let's go with the "rule of creepy". Keep it local.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

Guys, you're forgetting that just because something is made public, that doesn't mean it's true.

oooohhh burn.

i'm actually trying to remember the last cfb roomer I heard that didn't have legs.

but thanks for the epistemology lesson Plato.
    Am I being whooshed here? Or did you not know that is one of Ektard's many gems?
    Let's just say yes yOu are being whooshed.

Let's just also say I don't have the same grasp on husky forum history as many of you do. Go a little slower for the creep.