Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shit is getting real

PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Just chatting about the COVID-19 panic with Mrs. Throbber v2.0. As @Doog_de_Jour can confirm, she is smoking hot and smart as a whip. As data is presenting itself, even she is starting to question the validity of this pandemic.

"All the people who died in Italy were old and had underlying health problems".

Uh...yeah.

Once this is all said and done, the moneyball analytics are going to kick in and I'm 81% certain this is all going to shake out with "same overall mortality rate as always +/- a percentage point or so".

In which case, the motherfuckers who stoked this panic need to speed some time in the gray bar hotel. Free speech also includes prohibitions against and consequences for yelling fire in a crowded movie house. The same standard should apply is creating widespread panic on the interwebs -especially if it all comes out this was an orchestrated effort.

So, to Damone's question re: liberty. LIFPO but then there better be some answers on why and who started this bullshit.

To be clear, I'm 81% certain there is somebody or something behind this. And it ain't some dude in a market in China biting the head off a bat. Alice Cooper did that schtick decades again. And look at how he turned out...

Ok, maybe that's not a good example....but you all catch my drift.

Comments