Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My Thoughts on the Helicopter Money

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
edited March 2020 in Tug Tavern
for those who get it:

You're a thief; you're welcome; get a fucking job and save your $$. Shit happens. Oh, and fuck you.

So I'm told that 80% of Americans can't weather a $500 emergency. I'm also told that if school's out, the kids can't eat.

I saw a post on social media by someone in Grays Harbor I'm distantly related to (by marriage; my DNA is clean). Wanted everybody to know that the Aberdeen School District would be at some fucking shit hole park in Aberdeen with free meals. Just need to be < 18 and with a parent.

The fuck. That town can't afford to fix a stoplight. And now the shitty school district is moving beyond giving free meals at school, and becoming the official government agency of hand outs.

Honestly, we? probably deserve this. Darwin is somewhere laughing at the US saying "the Roman fucking empire lasted thousands of years and you faggots couldn't make it to 300." Or something.

FYFMFE

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Welcome to Jay Inslee’s world.

The locals aren’t doing this shit if he hadn’t started this shit show.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    How many of those people who supposedly can't afford a $500 emergency have been on a vacation in the last 5 years that cost them $2,000 to 3,000? How many of them drive a car less than 3 years old? How many of them have smart phones and big screen TVs? How many of them eat out 3 to four times a week?
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    If you don't need the money, just buy random shit. I'll probably do some random home projects I've been too lazy to do.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

How many of those people who supposedly can't afford a $500 emergency have been on a vacation in the last 5 years that cost them $2,000 to 3,000? How many of them drive a car less than 3 years old? How many of them have smart phones and big screen TVs? How many of them eat out 3 to four times a week?

We do need a return to sanity. Flip phones and VGA TV's or get the fuck out!!!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

for those who get it:

You're a thief; you're welcome; get a fucking job and save your $$. Shit happens. Oh, and fuck you.

So I'm told that 80% of Americans can't weather a $500 emergency. I'm also told that if school's out, the kids can't eat.

I saw a post on social media by someone in Grays Harbor I'm distantly related to (by marriage; my DNA is clean). Wanted everybody to know that the Aberdeen School District would be at some fucking shit hole park in Aberdeen with free meals. Just need to be < 18 and with a parent.

The fuck. That town can't afford to fix a stoplight. And now the shitty school district is moving beyond giving free meals at school, and becoming the official government agency of hand outs.

Honestly, we? probably deserve this. Darwin is somewhere laughing at the US saying "the Roman fucking empire lasted thousands of years and you faggots couldn't make it to 300." Or something.

FYFMFE

Here very few kids came and got the free food, so now they are doing delivery.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you don't need the money, just buy random shit. I'll probably do some random home projects I've been too lazy to do.

I read only people making less than $65k are getting money. You sound poor.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

for those who get it:

FYFMFE

I've been out of the loop and busy all day

What are we talking about
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861

for those who get it:

FYFMFE

Joobs. Pony up.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam

for those who get it:

FYFMFE

Bernie won
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

for those who get it:

FYFMFE

Free money to be dropped from a magic helicopter in the sky.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam

for those who get it:

FYFMFE

Let's eliminate work, taxes, and money all together

Print it
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,938
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

It's pretty pathetic. My 4 Runner is 14 years old. Not as old as yours was @SFGbob but still.

This panic if fucking up a lot of our short term life plans (seriously) but unless we get into Weimar Germany with the dollar we'll be fine.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

for those who get it:

FYFMFE

Print it
    My most leftarded fren thinks being a janitor is demeaning and no one should have to do that kind of work to pay rent and buy groceries.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

for those who get it:

FYFMFE

Print it
    My most leftarded fren thinks being a janitor is demeaning and no one should have to do that kind of work to pay rent and buy groceries.
    Janitors deserve to live in desirable and expensive neighborhoods too!
    Right? It's not fair.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595

for those who get it:

FYFMFE

I prefer my free money to be laundered through the greasy hands of a cubano