Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No victim no crime should be the new standard.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

If lived in Philly and I needed to go out in public I'd definitely be carrying.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Imagine working under a woman
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Who was it on here that said they were going to buy a shotgun a couple days ago? PAWS? Anyway, i was talking to a collegue who lives in SF yesterday and he's starting to freak out and said he went to several stores to buy a shotgun but they were all sold out. I told him it's not like you can just go take it home with you; there's a waiting period. The guy was blown away when I said he could have one of mine and he could take a few cases of shells with him as well. People are actually thinking in these terms right now? I'm definitely going out to get more beer.
    Stocked up on beer last weekend but all this sitting around the house has increased my already prodigious beer consumption, going to need to venture out again before the weekend. Whole Food delivers beer but they have limited how much you can get and their delivery window is now 3 or 4 days out from the order.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Who was it on here that said they were going to buy a shotgun a couple days ago? PAWS? Anyway, i was talking to a collegue who lives in SF yesterday and he's starting to freak out and said he went to several stores to buy a shotgun but they were all sold out. I told him it's not like you can just go take it home with you; there's a waiting period. The guy was blown away when I said he could have one of mine and he could take a few cases of shells with him as well. People are actually thinking in these terms right now? I'm definitely going out to get more beer.
    Stocked up on beer last weekend but all this sitting around the house has increased my already prodigious beer consumption, going to need to venture out again before the weekend. Whole Food delivers beer but they have limited how much you can get and their delivery window is now 3 or 4 days out from the order.
    The beer reserves have already been depleted. Ts and Ps appreciated.
  • Options
    PandaOrangeChiknDuckPandaOrangeChiknDuck Member Posts: 545
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Philly, making prostitution legal again!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Saw somewhere that if you own a cafe in Philly you can be arrested for being open but you can leave and go commit any crime short of murder

And #PhillyPurge is trending
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I'll toss a cold one in your open car window if you want to drive by. It's IPAs or nothing so don't be choosy
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I'll toss a cold one in your open car window if you want to drive by. It's IPAs or nothing so don't be choosy
    Unlike some here, I’m not some reverse hipster IPA hating dipshit. I’ll honk 2 times.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2020
    Time off, Hookers and Blow. How many Sixers and Phillies will end up in rehab by June?

Of course it's 5.