Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If you could get one poster back on the boreds, who would it be?

13»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,584 Standard Supporter
    Dennis DeYoung

@Dennis_DeYoung gave me a bouquet of flowers at the Rose Bowl tailgate.

They were fake, but I appreciated the gesture.

He gave me a (fake) rose too. I thought we'd be frens for a long time.
    Yeah. Usually when you give somebody fake flowers and a MMFG t-shirt it means something!

How can I ever learn to love again?
    Well, now I know where Mrs. Throbber v2.0 got her MMFG t-shirt.....

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Write-in Option
    Horatio Hornblower
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Write-in Option
    Wasn't J the guy who started a shitty site before Derek started this one?

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,584 Standard Supporter
    Dennis DeYoung

I texted Coker on Tuesday afternoon and unabashedly said that we love him and DDY and want them back. The past is the past, come on back.

And the response was.... crickets.

Que sera sera

JFC! Derek...that’s not how you win your man back! Texting directly makes you look desperate. Listen, this is what you gotta do:

1) Give them space to Twitter/run their BDTW website
    2) Hold back on the badmouthing OK, this one’s completely unrealistic for this group, moving on...
    3) Change up HCH before seeing if DDY/Coker fit back into it
    4) Assess if the issues we? had are even fixable
    5) Approach them in person
    6) Keep the meetup spot casual
    7) Address the elephants in the room first
    8) End things on some great memories

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a23454847/how-to-get-back-together-ex/
    Damnit....last time you linked to Cosmo, I burned about 4 hours. I have work to do today.

First you take my wife, then you take my livelihood.

FML

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,797 Founders Club
    CokeGreaterThanPepsi

Coke would follow Dennis and J would want to give them shit so that's 3 for 1

DDY came back once. I think your logic is backwards. Coker would be the pied piper.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter

Houhusky said:

Swaye said:

We need to get Coker and Dennis back here. This whole thing is fucking bullshit.

BBK actually being good and Wellington being hot garbage was the weakening body blow

Selling his soul/brand/persona to chest was a haymaker that he isn’t getting back up from.

Both @RoadDawg55 and I have been right, that shit stabbed deep into his pride and ego.

This isn’t the place to build a monetized cult of personality and be taken seriously as someone with knowledge especially when this place is quick to point out when people fuck up and has a ruthless memory. It’s a lot easier to do it on your own website with new clueless fucktards or on Twitter where the extra retarded hangout.

I don’t have any hard feelings, I would give him shit if he ever had the courage to come back, but let’s be real, DDY isn’t ever coming back.

For a group that touts everything matters and supposedly has the highest of standards, they are surrounded by huge doogs on Twitter. BDTW too.

DDY has always had a big following, but this place was tailor made for him. Same for Pup. He was just an annoying, grouchy poster with shitty takes on dawgman. He became a legend here without the filters.
    BDTW has been an utter failure. Tim to make amends and return to the warm embrace of Stalin.
    Which has been a bigger failure: BDTW? Or the HuskyFan Podcast since Roady ditched it?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    CokeGreaterThanPepsi
    Poor boobs.