Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If you could get one poster back on the boreds, who would it be?

Comments

• picalogestabopicalogestabo Member Posts: 651
    Write-in Option
    Arizona123
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    Dennis DeYoung

This is actually the correct answer in my opinion.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,524 Swaye's Wigwam
    Write-in Option
    Ballz for sure. Or maybe BTP.

Wait, would Pumpy coming back also mean the return of the wheelchair joke ban? I'm conflicted.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

Pumpy is an invalid option. He's going to predictably come crawling (heh) back before August, you can cook it.

To tell us how bad the traffic is without him
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Harv
    Obligatory vote to FREE Harv, but my real answer would be Coker. My preference would be everyone.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,507 Standard Supporter
    Write-in Option
    HillsboroDawg
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    Pumpeii

This is actually the correct answer in my opinion.
    Agree.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Pumpeii
    When I think of Coker in 25 years, Jeb Bush is a best case scenario
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club
    Write-in Option
    I texted Coker on Tuesday afternoon and unabashedly said that we love him and DDY and want them back. The past is the past, come on back.

And the response was.... crickets.

Que sera sera
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club
    Write-in Option

Houhusky said:

Swaye said:

We need to get Coker and Dennis back here. This whole thing is fucking bullshit.

BBK actually being good and Wellington being hot garbage was the weakening body blow

Selling his soul/brand/persona to chest was a haymaker that he isn’t getting back up from.

Both @RoadDawg55 and I have been right, that shit stabbed deep into his pride and ego.

This isn’t the place to build a monetized cult of personality and be taken seriously as someone with knowledge especially when this place is quick to point out when people fuck up and has a ruthless memory. It’s a lot easier to do it on your own website with new clueless fucktards or on Twitter where the extra retarded hangout.

I don’t have any hard feelings, I would give him shit if he ever had the courage to come back, but let’s be real, DDY isn’t ever coming back.

For a group that touts everything matters and supposedly has the highest of standards, they are surrounded by huge doogs on Twitter. BDTW too.

DDY has always had a big following, but this place was tailor made for him. Same for Pup. He was just an annoying, grouchy poster with shitty takes on dawgman. He became a legend here without the filters.
    BDTW has been an utter failure. Tim to make amends and return to the warm embrace of Stalin.
    I know you're waxing poetic for effect, but I will say that it's obviously not about me but the culture here.