Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kid Rock's Nashville Bar Refuses 2 Close Amid Coronavirus Concerns, Calls Mandate 'Unconstitutional'

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    2 instead of to

Nice
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

2 instead of to

Nice

ran outta room. Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Kid Rock fans congregating during an epidemic is a positive development.
  • Options

2 instead of to

Nice

ran outta room. Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do
    Lol I assumed that was the actual headline
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,401
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2020
    Yes HH. Good thing you are not there. You would for sure contract the virus.

Arggghhhh We're all going to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh the horror!!!!!!! What a cruel cruel world!!!!!!!!!!!! You are melting!!!!!!!!

Good for Kid Rock. Not everyone wants to hole up over the fucking flu.
  • Options

Arggghhhh We're all going to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh the horror!!!!!!! What a cruel cruel world!!!!!!!!!!!! You are melting!!!!!!!!

I’m traveling. You’ve got the wrong guy.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    Well, he's probably right as to Constitutionality on some level. He is likely subject to local health ordinances and liquor laws so they probably have him by the short hairs there. Health officials can fuck with a restaurant over some pretty minor shit.

I've asked several time re: Guv Jay's edict what the penalty is if 251 people assembled but there still doesn't appear to be any consequence.

• Options
    HHusky said:

I’m traveling. You’ve got the wrong guy.
    No. We've got the right faggot
  • Options
    edited March 2020

Well, he's probably right as to Constitutionality on some level. He is likely subject to local health ordinances and liquor laws so they probably have him by the short hairs there. Health officials can fuck with a restaurant over some pretty minor shit.

I've asked several time re: Guv Jay's edict what the penalty is if 251 people assembled but there still doesn't appear to be any consequence.

https://law.justia.com/codes/tennessee/2010/title-58/chapter-2/part-1/58-2-107

As for Washington, I suppose you could be ordered to disperse and arrested for failure to do so. Your body your choice.

https://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=43.06.010
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    HHusky said:

As for Washington, I suppose you could be ordered to disperse and arrested for failure to do so. Your body your choice.

There's not a chance in hell law enforcement would arrest 251 people assembling for prayer.

I'm aware of a religious gathering since the ban went into effect that was well in excess of 250, more than double that number in fact. Not a peep. Though it would have been fairly humorous to see police in riot gear arresting those standing silently in prayer.

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2020
    I like the redneck pop culture dude and like his politics(might as well grew up here.)

Solid Rebel.

Fuck em and feed em fisheads, Kid.
  • Options

HHusky said:

There's not a chance in hell law enforcement would arrest 251 people assembling for prayer.

I'm aware of a religious gathering since the ban went into effect that was well in excess of 250, more than double that number in fact. Not a peep. Though it would have been fairly humorous to see police in riot gear arresting those standing silently in prayer.

No quarrel from me. I’m in favor of those people getting together during a pandemic.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Kid Rock fans congregating during an epidemic is a positive development.

Let us know when there is an epidemic.

Dumbshit
    It’s all a big joke, Mike. You were right all along.