Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Proof that the Huskies are working harder than ever this off season

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    I pray Sirmon is better than you think he'll be, Stalin. Can't take another year of sputtering, stalling and collapsing offense.

Lift Kid! Get strong! Mature! Prove Stalin wrong!! Worst that can happen is Siberian work camps. Or death by firing squad.

Go Dawgs!!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,561 Founders Club

I pray Sirmon is better than you think he'll be, Stalin. Can't take another year of sputtering, stalling and collapsing offense.

Lift Kid! Get strong! Mature! Prove Stalin wrong!! Worst that can happen is Siberian work camps. Or death by firing squad.

Go Dawgs!!

even worse than all that... What if I call out the Fun Police...
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Go Dawgs!!

Isn’t Jackson Sirmon a linebacker?
    Yes but still...
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Go Dawgs!!

I don’t have any research behind this, but I would guess very few players that play as poorly as Sirmon did against quality high school competition do very well in college. There are tons of guys with the size and arm to play QB. Most of them suck. Sirmon sucks until proven otherwise. I don’t think he starts, and if he does, he will get yanked at some point.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter

Go Dawgs!!

Isn’t Jackson Sirmon a linebacker?
    Indeed. Plays both sides of the ball. Amazing.