Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Now this fucking corona horse shit has messed with ME.

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,630
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #metoo

My GF is sick as fuck with flu like symptoms. I told my boss, who told his boss, who told hers, and so on. I've been commanded to work from home for min two weeks. The agency doesn't want me killing everyone else off.

We could just get a test which would probably confirm she has the flu, but there are no tests available for people who arent on their death bed. Perhaps that will be me though once I catch it. Its inevitable that I will. No flu shot and I havent been sick this flu season so I'm sure I'm vulnerable to whatever she has.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,630
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

#metoo

My GF is sick as fuck with flu like symptoms. I told my boss, who told his boss, who told hers, and so on. I've been commanded to work from home for min two weeks. The agency doesn't want me killing everyone else off.

We could just get a test which would probably confirm she has the flu, but there are no tests available for people who arent on their death bed. Perhaps that will be me though once I catch it. Its inevitable that I will. No flu shot and I havent been sick this flu season so I'm sure I'm vulnerable to whatever she has.

Pics?
    The gastrointestinal symptoms have been rough. She's a sexy one but the noises I heard from the bathroom didn't yell out "photo op" to me. Are you sure you want?

Or were you asking for pics of me once it kicks in? I can easily accommodate. Happy to in fact.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,883
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Question for @Sledog and @Swaye ...I only have like 50 x 00 Buck shells and a few slugs. What should I do?

Come over to my place. I've got some stuff.
    They were all out of Beecher’s cheese at the Bellevue QFC *and* Whole Foods. You got any?

How can complete my charcuterie board now?
    Yes, I still have most of the big block of Beecher's I bought at Costco 3 weeks ago. I'm willing to sell 1/3 of what I have left, but it ain't gonna be cheap.
    I scored a big ass bag of Hall's Cherry cough drops and TWO boxes of Theraflu at Albertsons yesterday.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,965
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Question for @Sledog and @Swaye ...I only have like 50 x 00 Buck shells and a few slugs. What should I do?

7.62 ??

7.62x51

None of that wussy 7.62x39 stuff...

Got some shotgun shells too.
    PUP always chooses x54R

@puppylove_sugarsteel is a KGB agent?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

#metoo

Pics?
    The gastrointestinal symptoms have been rough. She's a sexy one but the noises I heard from the bathroom didn't yell out "photo op" to me. Are you sure you want?

Or were you asking for pics of me once it kicks in? I can easily accommodate. Happy to in fact.
    The flu or corona isn't gastrointestinal. Tell everyone to fuck off and read HIPPA laws and the go on with your life.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601

chuck said:

#metoo

Pics?
    Of the boss?
    I knew you were a climber
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601

They were all out of Beecher’s cheese at the Bellevue QFC *and* Whole Foods. You got any?

How can complete my charcuterie board now?
    Yes, I still have most of the big block of Beecher's I bought at Costco 3 weeks ago. I'm willing to sell 1/3 of what I have left, but it ain't gonna be cheap.
    I scored a big ass bag of Hall's Cherry cough drops and TWO boxes of Theraflu at Albertsons yesterday.

I got a Steve winwood cd in my car