Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Time to Man Up - Place your bets on the number

124»

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2020
    Lots of dumbfuckery in this thread.

I'm predicting 350,000 Americans dead from corona by end of 2020. Take your screenshots fuckos.

The retards that fuck offed this poast should go kill themselves.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dflea said:

I'm predicting 350,000 Americans dead from corona by end of 2020. Take your screenshots fuckos.

Damone, @pawz, and @Fire_Marshall_Bill are not dialed the fuck in. I am. And I'm always right.

If they come back and kiss my feet I may feel generous and throw them a stock tip from time to time.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Well you were close but at least 250,000 of your guesstimate should have been assigned to regular flu (at almost ZERO), diabetes, pneumonia, heart disease et al. So you weren't really that close at all. Total deaths in the US will be significantly down in 2020 over 18' and 19'. I guess it must be attributed to an increasingly healthy populous?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    RoadTrip said:

Total deaths in the US will be significantly down in 2020 over 18' and 19'.
    This stupid can't be fixed.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    edited December 2020
    dflea said:

You're dumber than I thought. Pay attention to the prepositions, asshole.

350k are not dead FROM Corona. According to the CDC and state Depts of Health throughout the nation, the count includes anyone who tested positive even when they went home and got shot to death by a gangster or white trash neighbor like yourself.

You are too stupid to comprehend at times, @dflea. Almost as dumb as @GreenRiverGatorz.

Utterly unbelievable how ignorant some still are about how the "Covid Deaths" are counted. Do I need to post the video for the 25th time? FM, FY, FE.
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

Well you were close but at least 250,000 of your guesstimate should have been assigned to regular flu (at almost ZERO), diabetes, pneumonia, heart disease et al. So you weren't really that close at all. Total deaths in the US will be significantly down in 2020 over 18' and 19'. I guess it must be attributed to an increasingly healthy populous?
    Zactly. How do these ignorant slapdicks find their way home at night, for fuck sake?
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    RoadTrip said:

dflea said:

350k are not dead FROM Corona. According to the CDC and state Depts of Health throughout the nation, the count includes anyone who tested positive even when they went home and got shot to death by a gangster or white trash neighbor like yourself.

You are too stupid to comprehend at times, @dflea. Almost as dumb as @GreenRiverGatorz.

Utterly unbelievable how ignorant some still are about how the "Covid Deaths" are counted. Do I need to post the video for the 25th time? FM, FY, FE.
    Sure, faggot.

I'm smarter than you are by a mile. And you're a whiny little cunt that likes to pretend your pee wee coaching makes you a man. I'll take the CDC's count, not the one your pulled out of your ass. So will everyone else that isn't a buttfuck that can't be trusted in a pole to stick with their number. That's shit a gutless worm would do. Like you.

White trash, huh? Sounds like something an elitist cunt would say.
  • Options
    dflea said:

RoadTrip said:

dflea said:

Sure, faggot.

I'm smarter than you are by a mile. And you're a whiny little cunt that likes to pretend your pee wee coaching makes you a man. I'll take the CDC's count, not the one your pulled out of your ass. So will everyone else that isn't a buttfuck that can't be trusted in a pole to stick with their number. That's shit a gutless worm would do. Like you.

When you have to say it out loud, it's obviously not apparent.

Nice try, white trash loser.
  • Options

dflea said:

RoadTrip said:

dflea said:

Sure, faggot.

I'd go with that story, too. I mean, if I needed to - like you do.

You should tell everyone how well-read you are again. You know, to really drive home the point you just tried to make.

lol

Fuck off already.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

RoadTrip said:

dflea said:

Sure, faggot.

You should tell everyone how well-read you are again. You know, to really drive home the point you just tried to make.

lol

Fuck off already.
    Go hump somebody else's leg, white trash loser.

From your frequent outbursts of inferiority and resentment, it's obvious I've been living rent-free in your head for months.

It couldn't be more sad that you're jealous of anyone who reads.

Try not to embarrass yourself anymore, white trash loser.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

RoadTrip said:

dflea said:

Sure, faggot.

lol

Fuck off already.

From your frequent outbursts of inferiority and resentment, it's obvious I've been living rent-free in your head for months.

Hey - little crying bitch - read the thread. You're the fucking retard that decided to hump my fucking leg, you stupid son of bitch, not the other way around. I didn't say fuckall to you.

And now you're fucking crying about it and claiming I was humping your leg?

What a fucking punk you are. Get the fuck lost you cunt. You bit first, and now you're crying like a little girl about getting bit back. Talk about embarrassing oneself. Holy fuck, I've never seen a bigger cunt than you are, and I've been around these boreds for a long fucking time.

You read, but you don't know what the fuck you just read. This thread proves it. It's probably because you're stupid that your reading comprehension is for shit. Go read another book. Try the one called 'Fuck Off, Idiot'.

• Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

RoadTrip said:

dflea said:

Sure, faggot.

lol

Fuck off already.

Hey - little crying bitch - read the thread. You're the fucking retard that decided to hump my fucking leg, you stupid son of bitch, not the other way around. I didn't say fuckall to you.

What a fucking punk you are. Get the fuck lost you cunt. You bit first, and now you're crying like a little girl about getting bit back. Talk about embarrassing oneself. Holy fuck, I've never seen a bigger cunt than you are, and I've been around these boreds for a long fucking time.

You read, but you don't know what the fuck you just read. This thread proves it. It's probably because you're stupid that your reading comprehension is for shit. Go read another book. Try the one called 'Fuck Off, Idiot'.

Brevity is the soul of wit. Your glaring want of it is legendary.

Rent-Free residence, white trash loser.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

RoadTrip said:

dflea said:

Sure, faggot.

lol

Fuck off already.

Sounds like something a little bitch would say.

And it is!

Hump my leg again - I'll kick your ass across the street until you learn, shit dog.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

RoadTrip said:

dflea said:

Sure, faggot.

lol

Fuck off already.

Sounds like something a little bitch would say.

And it is!

Hump my leg again - I'll kick your ass across the street until you learn, shit dog.
    I know - based on your writing alone - that you can't hurt a flea, @dflea.

You're a fucking wimp. It's obvious by how much you have to run your mouth.

Overcompensate much?
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

Sure.gif

I was right about the election and I was about this. Go ahead and cry about the numbers and whine about the refs. Fucking pathetic.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,838
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2020

RoadTrip said:

Sure.gif

I was right about the election and I was about this. Go ahead and cry about the numbers and whine about the refs. Fucking pathetic.

@TimDonaghyDawg, true?

• Options

RoadTrip said:

Sure.gif

Except you're not right about this. You're just stupid.

Welcome to the CoronaBros, Sheep.
  • Options

RoadTrip said:

Sure.gif

All you had to do was say "you were right". It's not hard. Even a bit freeing if you fancy yourself as someone with humility.
  • Options

RoadTrip said:

Sure.gif

All you had to do was say "you were right". It's not hard. Even a bit freeing if you fancy yourself as someone with humility.
    Doubling down on CNN level stupidity won't help your game, which has gone to shit. HTH