Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump COVID-19 address game thread

124»

Comments

• Options
    YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 539
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    USMChawk said:

My MIL was in and out of that ground zero Kirkland nursing home a few years back. It’s where she was transferred, from her assisted living facility, every time her health dipped. The last time she was released to hospice. That place is for people with one foot in the grave. The viruses high mortality rate is deceptive because of that place. I heard the average age of the first 19 US deaths was 80.

In the meantime we have to bring my daughters home from Pepperdine, by Sunday, because they’ve shut down the campus and will finish the semester, virtually. Fuck all the panicky dickheads who’re turning this mild illness into a political hot potato. You’ve cost me real money, not just on paper.

Pics?
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

The fact anyone even is asking at this point is so ridiculous. That's in six fucking months!

They are talking about the league year which starts March 18th not season opener...but still ridiculous.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Coronavirus is probably the dumbest shit ever.

There's a lot of dead people and grieving family members who would disagree.
    People who are old die of one thing or another. My mom is 80 and my uncle is 82. They live in Suckattle and Edmonds, though my aunt and uncle are snow birds so I doubt they're there. My dad died of literal old age when he was 80. It happens. My grandma died of stomach cancer. This hysteria isn't helping anything.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Do the kids in cages have Coronavirus? Or do we not give a shit about the crises at the border anymore?

Man that is some pathetic shit
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Do the kids in cages have Coronavirus? Or do we not give a shit about the crises at the border anymore?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Almost everyone dies sometime
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Almost everyone dies sometime

Easy coming from a 2000 year old man
  • Options
    MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Coronavirus is probably the dumbest shit ever.

There's a lot of dead people and grieving family members who would disagree.
    People who are old die of one thing or another. My mom is 80 and my uncle is 82. They live in Suckattle and Edmonds, though my aunt and uncle are snow birds so I doubt they're there. My dad died of literal old age when he was 80. It happens. My grandma died of stomach cancer. This hysteria isn't helping anything.
    Stomach cancer is a fucking brutal way to go.

I'd rather die in a fucking fire.