Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark responds to allegations

Comments

• SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343

UW should lose 1 scholarship, tosh and sark should be censured and receive an 18 month show cause penalty. Do it next week and move on.

Emmert can't make it much worse than his reign as UW president, which was like a death penalty to the football program.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

UW should lose 1 scholarship, tosh and sark should be censured and receive an 18 month show cause penalty. Do it next week and move on.

Au contraire. Sources have told Me that the NCAA is really gonna make an example of this.

v. 2.0
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,692 Swaye's Wigwam
    I know you guys can't stand the dawgmen fuckers, but on their show last night they did bring up a good point: this story is so lacking in logic/amount of money that there's a chance it's just bullshit (to a certain degree). Even if Tosh (or Sark but I doubt it) was willing to bet his career on this kid who couldn't even pass algebra, let alone get into UW (whether it's just athletic admin requirements or not), it dictates that you'd need to spend *a lot* more money on him.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    topdawgnc said:

haie said:

I know you guys can't stand the dawgmen fuckers, but on their show last night they did bring up a good point: this story is so lacking in logic/amount of money that there's a chance it's just bullshit (to a certain degree). Even if Tosh (or Sark but I doubt it) was willing to bet his career on this kid who couldn't even pass algebra, let alone get into UW (whether it's just athletic admin requirements or not), it dictates that you'd need to spend *a lot* more money on him.

Anyone who believes this is about UW or Tosh ... needs to have their fucking heads examined.

This is about the SC boosters realizing the mistake Haden made and forcing his hand to get rid of the fat fucker.

Weight gain + Joey's rumors + Tosh.Coffee = One lazy fucker who would rather party and live the high life than coach ...

Bingo.

The mole here is some SC booster that is PISSED about the Sark hire.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Ding. Ding. Ding....

Amazingly enough there are a ton of doogs on dawgman claiming Sark was the snitch. Now, I know Sark is not the sharpest tool in the shed; BUT, no way Sark leaks this as he should know that under new NCAA rules the penalties that will result will almost all go towards him.

As stated above, this is likely a USC booster getting wind of this story about Tosh (From someone like Ed Orgeron who would know what is going on in recruiting) and leaking it to the Times to try and put pressure on Haden.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    To think that Sark would be behind this is foolish indeed. He has nothing to gain from it (no way UW fires Tosh and SC is able to hire him without paying the buyout. Would never happen because even PatHadenFS wouldn't pick up a known NCAA violator right now).

Besides, it's hard to mastermind any kind of plan when you are spending most of your waking hours at Joeys and Zumeiz.
  • haie said:

Doogman has an agenda towards Sark and all his staff members. They have became USC fans in disguise which is hilarious since they always got on our asses for like UCLA.

They are going to try and make it seem like Tosh/Sark did everything the "Right Way". For years when Sark was being a loser you kept hearing from Kim, Millen, etc "Sark is doing things the right way unlike previous coaches".

He also knows if Tosh is retained or a Tui they will still give him the time and day. His fear is Petersen has his own guys in there which means they'll give Doogman nothing.

It really is sad that so many fall for Kim's bullshit still, even worse that people on this site fall for it.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333

haie said:

Doogman has an agenda towards Sark and all his staff members. They have became USC fans in disguise which is hilarious since they always got on our asses for like UCLA.

They are going to try and make it seem like Tosh/Sark did everything the "Right Way". For years when Sark was being a loser you kept hearing from Kim, Millen, etc "Sark is doing things the right way unlike previous coaches".

He also knows if Tosh is retained or a Tui they will still give him the time and day. His fear is Petersen has his own guys in there which means they'll give Doogman nothing.

It really is sad that so many fall for Kim's bullshit still, even worse that people on this site fall for it.
    I don't think 90% of the Sark supporters believe Kim's bullshit, it's just a last ditch, hail mary effort to not be wrong. They believe this is better than admitting that Race was right.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

haie said:

I don't think 90% of the Sark supporters believe Kim's bullshit, it's just a last ditch, hail mary effort to not be wrong. They believe this is better than admitting that Race was right.
    Disagree. The Hardcore board is full of lappers of Kim's Drippy cunt.

See northwestfootballfucktards for more info.

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    I will tell you one thing. When this kind of thing happens I suspect the person at the top, period.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    edited December 2013

I will tell you one thing. When this kind of thing happens I suspect the person at the top, period.

President Young?

Governor Inslee?

President Obama?

The MAN?????

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    dnc said:

President Young?

Governor Inslee?

President Obama?

The MAN?????

THEY
  • dnc said:

President Young?

Governor Inslee?

President Obama?

The MAN?????

I blame this on black people having to get photo ID to vote! That is pure racism!
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

Sven strikes again!
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,368 Founders Club
    dnc said:

President Young?

Governor Inslee?

President Obama?

The MAN?????

CollegeDoog approves this message.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,875 Founders Club
    Governor Inslee spotted at the Northgate Ram
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    haie said:

wait... you're listening to the dawgman show as they brainstorm about possible scenarios and thinking they have a fucking clue what they're talking about? have you learned nothing?