Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Williams on what he's looking for in his cornerbacks. He used the specific example of the reporter that asked the question.

"For one, do you love football? Right? I mean, football is a hard sport. I mean for every day –I mean you could be, I could recruit you right now and you may be shoot, I don't know, 5-foot-6? Alright, see 5-foot-4....You know, you can be 5-foot-4 and I can send you out there right now and tell you to go take on a guy that is blocking you that's 6-foot-7, 330 pounds. And to do that you know, you can't be timid about that. So you have to love this a little bit because there's going to be a little bit of pain in this. And football is a hard sport in my opinion because you have to be willing to give your all every day without no guarantee of success. None. You have to come every day and come to meetings every day, you could practice every day, you could lift weights every day, you may not play in the game. But I still want your all, and this team still wants your all because whenever your opportunity is called, you still have to – I mean, everybody is dependent on you. So just knowing how hard this sport is, I want to know first do you love it? How competitive are you? Like I said, a lot of things that I look for and for one me and you have to be able to get along off the field. It has to be a lot bigger than football. Football is what brings us together, but football is not what's going to keep us together."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7RgN9ijwE4