Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pondering the virus

PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,219
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
It would be wrong to turn a few coronavirus patients loose in downtown Seattle to reduce homelessness, wouldn’t it?

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The homeless these days are young and able so it would likely have little affect.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,245
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

The homeless these days are young and able so it would likely have little affect.

But they have the immune systems and constitutions of a depends wearing 90 year old, only they don’t wear depends. @PurpleThrobber is onto something.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,219

Doogles said:

But they have the immune systems and constitutions of a depends wearing 90 year old, only they don’t wear depends. @PurpleThrobber is onto something.
    Selective use of pandemic =/= call for genocide

Don't twist.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,666
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    There was a homeless dude at my work who walked up to the huge windows we have in one of the main areas to use it as a mirror. He reached into his ass and started smearing shit into his beard and hair.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,464
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

There was a homeless dude at my work who walked up to the huge windows we have in one of the main areas to use it as a mirror. He reached into his ass and started smearing shit into his beard and hair.

The things you can't unsee or unsmell for $5500.00 Alex.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Thank God you found Uncle Junior. Please text me the next tim you see him.
    J?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Lol this was on Friday

One of the dudes at work was like wow I can't even imagine what this motherfucker smells like
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,464
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

Lol this was on Friday

One of the dudes at work was like wow I can't even imagine what this motherfucker smells like
    I've had them stink up an entire floor of the station. I mean you can't bear it sink. If the jailers can't get then to take a shower they hose then down. Makes dead people smell good.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Lol this was on Friday

I've had them stink up an entire floor of the station. I mean you can't bear it sink. If the jailers can't get then to take a shower they hose then down. Makes apag smell good.