Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Compare and contrast

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

PJ media is your source? JFC you boomers fall for every single fake news article the Russians pump out.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-wait-swine-flu-n1h1/

There are several factual inaccuracies in this excerpt alone. For instance, PJ media writes that H1N1 became a pandemic in April 2009. But that’s not the case. The disease emerged in April but wasn’t declared a pandemic until June.

The excerpt also claims that Obama “declared a public health emergency on what was already a pandemic” in October 2009. But this is also wrong. Obama declared a national emergency, not a public health emergency, in October 2009. The Obama administration declared a public health emergency in April, months before swine flu was declared a pandemic. At the time that the Obama administration declared a public health emergency, only 20 confirmed cases (not over a million) of H1N1 existed in the United States.

Let me get this straight, the same guy who was running around here like a chicken with his head cut off claiming we were all going to die in WWIII, and who has swallowed every fucking bogus Russian collusion story is now trying to give someone else shit for their sources? Heal yourself first Kunt.
    lol you wanna play this game again? Pizzagate, Benghazi, Uranium One, Burisma... how many conspiracy theories have you been wrong on? Tell me Gay Bob, do you still think Trump should be punished if he froze Ukraine aid in return for an investigation into Biden? Bitch ass partisan Kunt.
    Yeah, I'll play that game. I've never said anything about Pizzagate. Benghazi - Obama Admin lied and claimed it was caused by a video. You got something different Kunt? Burisma? Corrupt Ukrainian company that hired Biden's son. Where's my "conspiracies" Kunt?

You swallowed like a fucking bitch all of the Russian collusion lies and conspiracy theories. You have no fucking business giving anyone else shit about their sources.
    Yet you think you do? news flash for you, outside of this safe space the world is laughing at Kunts like you. I'm glad you have this forum to share your fake news and air your white grievances to your fellow boomers, it gives me a good laugh every time I drop in to this shithole.
    And I love the uncanny coincidence of your disappearances from the board always corresponding so neatly to you sticking your head up your ass. Trump just caused WWIII!!!!!!

Fuck off
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2020
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

PJ media is your source? JFC you boomers fall for every single fake news article the Russians pump out.

There are several factual inaccuracies in this excerpt alone. For instance, PJ media writes that H1N1 became a pandemic in April 2009. But that’s not the case. The disease emerged in April but wasn’t declared a pandemic until June.

The excerpt also claims that Obama “declared a public health emergency on what was already a pandemic” in October 2009. But this is also wrong. Obama declared a national emergency, not a public health emergency, in October 2009. The Obama administration declared a public health emergency in April, months before swine flu was declared a pandemic. At the time that the Obama administration declared a public health emergency, only 20 confirmed cases (not over a million) of H1N1 existed in the United States.

Let me get this straight, the same guy who was running around here like a chicken with his head cut off claiming we were all going to die in WWIII, and who has swallowed every fucking bogus Russian collusion story is now trying to give someone else shit for their sources? Heal yourself first Kunt.
    lol you wanna play this game again? Pizzagate, Benghazi, Uranium One, Burisma... how many conspiracy theories have you been wrong on? Tell me Gay Bob, do you still think Trump should be punished if he froze Ukraine aid in return for an investigation into Biden? Bitch ass partisan Kunt.
    Yeah, I'll play that game. I've never said anything about Pizzagate. Benghazi - Obama Admin lied and claimed it was caused by a video. You got something different Kunt? Burisma? Corrupt Ukrainian company that hired Biden's son. Where's my "conspiracies" Kunt?

You swallowed like a fucking bitch all of the Russian collusion lies and conspiracy theories. You have no fucking business giving anyone else shit about their sources.
    Yet you think you do? news flash for you, outside of this safe space the world is laughing at Kunts like you. I'm glad you have this forum to share your fake news and air your white grievances to your fellow boomers, it gives me a good laugh every time I drop in to this shithole.
    Feel free to cite any conspiracy theory I've pushed without lying through your fucking teeth Kunt. You're the one who swallowed like a bitch the Russian collusion conspiracy theory. I've never said shit about Pizzagate. And it comes as no fucking surprise that you ran and hide like a Kunt when asked to tell me what my conspiracy theory is regarding Benghazi or Burisma.
    Pizzagate, Benghazi, Burisma, Uranium One, Hillary emails, birtherism, Muslim americans celebrating after 9/11, 5M illegals voting for Hillary, Obama wiretapped Trump....every single right wing hoax you have swallowed up like a bitch and asked for more. I'm not going to go through your 15k posts in one year history like you seem to enjoy to do with mine. Even this blatantly false PJ media article you are refusing to admit it's wrong. Get over yourself Gay Bob, you're nothing but a bitchass partisan Kunt.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,464
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Feel free to cite any conspiracy theory I've pushed without lying through your fucking teeth Kunt. You're the one who swallowed like a bitch the Russian collusion conspiracy theory. I've never said shit about Pizzagate. And it comes as no fucking surprise that you ran and hide like a Kunt when asked to tell me what my conspiracy theory is regarding Benghazi or Burisma.
    Pizzagate, Benghazi, Burisma, Uranium One, Hillary emails, birtherism, Muslim americans celebrating after 9/11, 5M illegals voting for Hillary, Obama wiretapped Trump....every single right wing hoax you have swallowed up like a bitch and asked for more. Even this blatantly false PJ media article you are refusing to admit it's wrong. Get over yourself Gay Bob, you're nothing but a bitchass partisan Kunt.
    All true. Please show the prof of any being incorrect.

Numbers on illegal votes are all that's in question with your list.

Proof please.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And I love the uncanny coincidence of your disappearances from the board always corresponding so neatly to you sticking your head up your ass. Trump just caused WWIII!!!!!!

Fuck off
    "Trump should be impeached if he froze Ukraine aid for personal gain"
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck off
    "Trump should be impeached if he frozen Ukraine aid for personal gain"
    Exonerated

Completely

Fact check it
  • Options
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Pizzagate, Benghazi, Burisma, Uranium One, Hillary emails, birtherism, Muslim americans celebrating after 9/11, 5M illegals voting for Hillary, Obama wiretapped Trump....every single right wing hoax you have swallowed up like a bitch and asked for more. Even this blatantly false PJ media article you are refusing to admit it's wrong. Get over yourself Gay Bob, you're nothing but a bitchass partisan Kunt.

Proof please.
    Never change sledog.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Pizzagate, Benghazi, Burisma, Uranium One, Hillary emails, birtherism, Muslim americans celebrating after 9/11, 5M illegals voting for Hillary, Obama wiretapped Trump....every single right wing hoax you have swallowed up like a bitch and asked for more. I'm not going to go through your 15k posts in one year history like you seem to enjoy to do with mine. Even this blatantly false PJ media article you are refusing to admit it's wrong. Get over yourself Gay Bob, you're nothing but a bitchass partisan Kunt.
    Couldn't do it without lying your ass off could you Kunt. Funny how I can fucking quote you pushing conspiracy theories while all you have is your lying twat of a mouth.

Hillary used a private email server to conduct official State Department business. Where's the conspiracy theory you lying piece of shit?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bwaahahaha. That was funny pajama boy.

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,368
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Is this dipshit LAboob I mean coug?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Is this dipshit LAboob I mean coug?
    No, just your run of the mill, dime a dozen liberal Kunt.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,464
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2020

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Proof please.
    Never change sledog.
    I won't comrade. I'll always call out your lies.

Shits getting real for the the criminals in the rat party.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780

Fuck you're boring.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,959
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You forgot Obama sending the IRS after political opponents.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,489
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    What I find funny about the idiots list is Uranium One happened and the clintons got rich. The Bitch did erase her emails and did conduct federal business on her own computers. BO did in fact wire tap Trumps campaign HQ. Benghazi was not over a video. I mean how many truths can this idiot deny?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

What I find funny about the idiots list is Uranium One happened and the clintons got rich. The Bitch did erase her emails and did conduct federal business on her own computers. BO did in fact wire tap Trumps campaign HQ. Benghazi was not over a video. I mean how many truths can this idiot deny?

That's the reason why he can't say what the "conspiracy" is regarding Hillary emails. There is no conspiracy. She really did use a private email server and she really did destroy subpoenaed emails. Those are facts that make a liberal's kunt hurt so they call it a "conspiracy." It's not a coincidence that the drive by Kunt ran away.