Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Reading Between The Lines

HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,689 Standard Supporter
Claude Pelon commits to USC on December 11th, signaling that it is likely Tosh will be going to USC and then actually signs with USC today (further signaling that Tosh would be going to USC). Now that Tosh could be in hot water, how can it not be Wilcox staying as DC and Kwiatkowski coaching the DL? I sure as heck don't think Wilcox would want to go to USC right now, does anyone else?

As for the impact on Washington, I can't imagine there will be much, if any. The guy (Sarkisian) who hired him is gone, he only worked at UW for 2 seasons, and due to the coaching change to Petersen, he was going to be replaced by Kwiatkowski anyway.

I honestly think my crystal balls are pretty accurate here...have massaged them thoroughly and with great care throughout the day for better accuracy.

Comments

• Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,983 Founders Club

-------------------------
    Pat Haden is an idiot
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Pat Haden is an idiot

Gawd Bless Him
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    I don't think any of the prior coaches will be retained ...
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Why don't you think Wilcox will stick around??

You have 30 words or less to make your poont

• Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,983 Founders Club

Both statements = true facts

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Tequilla said:

Why don't you think Wilcox will stick around??

You have 30 words or less to make your poont

Woody needs to clean house to keep the NCAA off our ass. I'm fine with that.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    HFNY said:

Claude Pelon commits to USC on December 11th, signaling that it is likely Tosh will be going to USC and then actually signs with USC today (further signaling that Tosh would be going to USC). Now that Tosh could be in hot water, how can it not be Wilcox staying as DC and Kwiatkowski coaching the DL? I sure as heck don't think Wilcox would want to go to USC right now, does anyone else?

As for the impact on Washington, I can't imagine there will be much, if any. The guy (Sarkisian) who hired him is gone, he only worked at UW for 2 seasons, and due to the coaching change to Petersen, he was going to be replaced by Kwiatkowski anyway.

I honestly think my crystal balls are pretty accurate here...have massaged them thoroughly and with great care throughout the day for better accuracy.

Your crystal ball is cracked and shit stained. UW is FUCKED, quite possibly in a bad way. Its scary to think what Tosh has done that could damage this program going forward. Or what suspensions to key players could ensue. If I was Oregon I wouldnt care.

However the bitter irony is UW's former president could hammer his former school , mostly in an effort to launch his new "get tuff" program on cheaters. Im scared!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

HFNY said:

Your crystal ball is cracked and shit stained. UW is FUCKED, quite possibly in a bad way. Its scary to think what Tosh has done that could damage this program going forward. Or what suspensions to key players could ensue. If I was Oregon I wouldnt care.

However the bitter irony is UW's former president could hammer his former school , mostly in an effort to launch his new "get tuff" program on cheaters. Im scared!
    3 8 balls of cocaine is a hell of a drug

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Look at it this way PL_SS, tuff sanctions give you great excuses to prop up Coach Pete should he fail!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

HFNY said:

Sark and Tosh will get fucked much harder for this than UW will.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2013
    dnc said:

HFNY said:

3 8 balls of cocaine is a hell of a drug overdose

Why don't I think Wilcox is staying? Because if he was, it'd have been announced/confirmed by now.
    Tequilla said:

Why don't I think Wilcox is staying? Because if he was, it'd have been announced/confirmed by now.

This is a very complicated case, Tequilla. You know, a lotta ins, lotta outs, lotta what-have-you's.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Tequilla said:

This is a very complicated case, Tequilla. You know, a lotta ins, lotta outs, lotta what-have-you's.
    "What isn't being said is more important than what is being said"

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Tequilla said:

your avatar is weird to me
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Tequilla said:

He was interviewing for the Boise job.

He'll probably announce he's staying after this Tosh thing blows over.

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    dnc said:

HFNY said:

3 8 balls of cocaine is a hell of a drug

Sounds like a Monday.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,689 Standard Supporter
    With BSU's young DL coach staying in Boise and former UW commits and targets signing and committing to USC (Pelon and Don Hill), it's pretty obvious Lupoi was going to USC and Kwiatkowski is going to coach our DL. If Kwiatkowski was going to be the DC and Lupoi was going to remain our DL coach, why would Pelon sign with USC and Don Hill flip to USC?

This even greater clarity of thinking is because I have started taking Ejacumax and have been hitting my targets with strength and honor.