Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we have a round of applause!

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter
    He’s not wrong.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    Why does HustlinOwl need a round of applause?
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562
    I think he meant to say, "Give me a round of clap".
  • Sounds like you care. Sad.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Never hear of John Harwood. Why does he need a round of applause?
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    Any more of an ass clown than a migit who crouches on stumps then claims he's a 6'2" basketball all star from Ideeho? Bring back the Shire picture stump boy.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    Harwood is an assclown who got caught by Wikileaks as being a plant/shill for the Clinton campaign.

Which makes him a good fit for CNN.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953

Harwood is an assclown who got caught by Wikileaks as being a plant/shill for the Clinton campaign.

That's not the point. Trump shows incredible weakness even acknowledging someone like this. It's pathetic behavior.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

That's not the point. Trump shows incredible weakness even acknowledging someone like this. It's pathetic behavior.
    Translation: Trump makes my snatch hurt.
    SFGbob said:

Translation: Trump makes my snatch hurt.
    You could translate it that way I guess. I'm proud of our country and would prefer our President not act like a whiny little bitch.

Speaking of incredibly weak, how much of an emotional cuck do you have to be to care about if presidents are nice guys or not?

Policy matters. Your TDS is pathetic.
    I don't give a shit if he's nice or not, just act like a man. He's a whiny little bitch.

Speaking of incredibly weak, how much of an emotional cuck do you have to be to care about if presidents are nice guys or not?

You'll have to forgive Owl, he had eight years of President boyfriend. He misses President boyfriend.
    edited February 2020

I don't give a shit if he's nice or not, just act like a man. He's a whiny little bitch.
    Harwood is a piece of shit political hack masquerading as an objective journalist. What Trump gave him is less than he deserves. I like that Trump calls out hacks like Harwood. I just wish his insults were even more pointed.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963

Take your own advice and quit bitching about how Trump makes your snatch hurt...
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

So you give a shit. Your emotional meltdown is noted.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

Irony Meters Everywhere.