Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

AP Confirms: Democrats Are Lying to the Public About Coronavirus

13»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

And he just wants a People's Republic

Norway is a hell hole, of course.
    But his programs won't get enacted so who cares?

What is Norway going to be like when Bernie pulls their defense and makes them reliant on the mid east or Russia for energy?

I live in America by the way. The greatest nation on the earth
    I think you’re confused about which candidates have been undermining NATO. That said, Norway is Bernie’s ideal. Don’t worry. We’re not going to become like Norway if Bernie gets elected.
    Yes, yes asking NATO members to live up to their financial obligations is how you undermine NATO. Meanwhile Bernie, opposed expanding NATO to include former Eastern Bloc countries because he didn't want to offend Putin.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Let me know when it gets to the halfway point to annual flu deaths just in the US.

You market worshippers sure seem down on the market these days.
    Is this still Obama's economy?

I’m on record that the President gets too much credit and too much blame for the economy. Only you folks who need a strong father figure try to attribute the American economy to the President. You would have been perfectly content under Stalin too.
    Says the guy who refers to Trump as "Daddy" all the time.

Do you realize how stupid you are before you poast this shit?

You obviously had a strong Mommy figure, and look what it did to you. Bad outcome.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

And he just wants a People's Republic

Norway is a hell hole, of course.
    But his programs won't get enacted so who cares?

What is Norway going to be like when Bernie pulls their defense and makes them reliant on the mid east or Russia for energy?

I live in America by the way. The greatest nation on the earth
    I think you’re confused about which candidates have been undermining NATO. That said, Norway is Bernie’s ideal. Don’t worry. We’re not going to become like Norway if Bernie gets elected.
    Trump is undermining NATO by demanding they pay what they agreed to

Bernie is supporting NATO by slashing trillions from defense and stating he won't protect the sea lanes for the shipment of energy while he dismantles American energy industries

You brought Norway up

Another Bernie Bot telling us not to worry because he will fail
    Vote for the guy who won't get anything done!!!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Let me know when it gets to the halfway point to annual flu deaths just in the US.

I’m on record that the President gets too much credit and too much blame for the economy. Only you folks who need a strong father figure try to attribute the American economy to the President. You would have been perfectly content under Stalin too.
    You're on record as being a dumbfuck
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I thought lacking a strong father figure was a cause for becoming a gay male? Are you trying to say we're all gay?