Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Scott, Kim, CF a ?

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
Do you think we can keep Tosh on as coach? He's an awesome recruiter

Signed every fucking dooog

There was just something about that ass clown even before he started recruiting for USC on our dime

I'm all for buying recruits but not getting caught for 8-4

Comments

• You forgot to include Passion, Road Dawg, Chest and every other Tosh apologist in here.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,875 Founders Club
    edited December 2013
    I think it's clear now that Sark went to Woody and pleaded "We could absolutely KILL IT in recruiting if you give me a blank check to sign Lupoi." And Woody, who has admitted to having limited knowledge about football, pulled the strings to make it happen.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Woody is from the SEC ...

Rule #1 of the SEC is that you know nothing if anybody comes around asking questions.
  • Chad Duxbury Man, if we can keep Tui and Tosh and with the new regime, boy that would be some great recruiting team. I honestly think Tui has to stay for local recruiting and not to mention he's a good coach.
    8 hours ago · 1

Army of Dawgs Yeah Tosh IMO is the most important piece just for recruiting purposes.

Please fucking die in a fire Doogs!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,875 Founders Club
    edited December 2013
    But wait, this can't be true... when Kim went back to the coach's office for the jacket he accidentally left behind the previous day in 25 degree weather, Lupoi told him TO HIS FACE that he wasn't recruiting for USC.

So you see, this can't be true either.