Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,101
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2020

Does Elizabeth Warren have any other outfit than her red jacket and black pants?

At least Sarah Palin mixed it up with various cleavage exposing blouses and sun dresses and the like. That doesn't mean I want to see Elizabeth Warren's cleavage. Don't twist.

But shake it up a little. Christ....I bet @UWKatie and @Doog_de_Jour wouldn't be caught dead wearing the same outfit twice in the same month.

#fashionista
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Looks to me like Bernie or at least Bernie's Bro is being hypocritical about the superdelegates but it seems like Liz is overstating Bernie's influence on having superdelegates or flat out lying.

Neither of them look real good in this situation, and that's before getting to the Throbber's poont above.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Looks to me like Bernie or at least Bernie's Bro is being hypocritical about the superdelegates but it seems like Liz is overstating Bernie's influence on having superdelegates or flat out lying.

Neither of them look real good in this situation, and that's before getting to the Throbber's poont above.

I think the super delegates this year are being counted on to stop Bernie despite how the votes may come out. Bloomberg can buy them

He would be wise to not want them. In 2016 he made that late charge and Team Hillary was folding up in the 4th quarter like our DAWGS and Bernie was trying to convince them he had a better shot. Why wouldn't he?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AND

This whole notion that the food fight debates we aren't watching hurt the party is likely not true. It was just 4 years ago that the GOP debates featured dick size smack

The takeaway is that after 4 years of bemoaning the crudeness of Trump it turns out he just played the game better.
  • Options

AND

This whole notion that the food fight debates we aren't watching hurt the party is likely not true. It was just 4 years ago that the GOP debates featured dick size smack

The takeaway is that after 4 years of bemoaning the crudeness of Trump it turns out he just played the game better.

The thing that bugs me about this debate bullshit.....they stand there like fucking second graders with their hands in the air waiting for teacher to call on them so they can say something.

In this era of technology, maybe they could flip a switch that activates a light on their respective podium. They look diots pretending to be Arnold Horshack....ooooh ooooh oooohh...very non-Presidential.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2020

Does Elizabeth Warren have any other outfit than her red jacket and black pants?

Heh. Yes, actually she does:

And because I know @PurpleThrobber loves ONJ...

https://youtu.be/itRFjzQICJU
  • Options

Heh. Yes, actually she does:

And because I know @PurpleThrobber loves ONJ...

https://youtu.be/itRFjzQICJU

EVERY male of a certain age loves ONJ.

Xanadu sucked balls but still hot.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've never watched Grease in its entirety but I've seen the walking out of the trailer ending numerous times
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,634
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Is she getting primaried by fat broads or horse faced lesbians?