Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fence Building 101

All wrapped up before spring ball has even started. Pick it the fuck up Jimmy

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Why don’t you pick a state like say Texas or Georgia and see how that looks
  • Options
    DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

It obviously wouldn't be comparable given how many other top programs are in or right next to those states. We have no other top programs anywhere near us except Oregon. There's no reason we shouldn't have locked up at least a couple more in state kids at this point
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    DeepDawg said:

I see 7 white parents.

Pass.
  • Options
    DeepDawg said:

Tequilla said:

It obviously wouldn't be comparable given how many other top programs are in or right next to those states. We have no other top programs anywhere near us except Oregon. There's no reason we shouldn't have locked up at least a couple more in state kids at this point
    Hate to break it to you ... we aren’t Ohio St right now
  • Options
    To be clear ... UW has an infrastructure in place to allow for being a Top 10-15 program right now

When everything goes right we can find ourselves in the CFP+ range

When everything goes wrong you get last year

I’m all about leveling up ... but the next level up may be to the 8-12 level. In this space, every wrung up the ladder becomes increasingly more difficult
  • Options
    DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    Tequilla said:

DeepDawg said:

Tequilla said:

I never said we were Ohio St and I'm not naive to think that we are. My whole point is that we should striving for that and there are a handful of in state guys that would be awesome to get on board to start building momentum for the class. Thanks for explaining that we aren't Ohio St!
  • Options
    DeepDawg said:

Tequilla said:

DeepDawg said:

Tequilla said:

I never said we were Ohio St and I'm not naive to think that we are. My whole point is that we should striving for that and there are a handful of in state guys that would be awesome to get on board to start building momentum for the class. Thanks for explaining that we aren't Ohio St!
    Which is why you are missing the point

The guys listed above are Top 100 guys that I’m sure are expecting to win conference titles and routinely be in the CFP

At Washington, while all of the above CAN and LIKELY hold true ... it’s not at a degree of certainty that Ohio St is ... you can’t put your head into the sand on that

Ultimately, I do think we have a very good class this year and do well with a lot of the Washington players ... but there are reasons for guys to make sure they explore all of their options
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,377
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Same old fucking excuses

Shut it down
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

DeepDawg said:

Tequilla said:

@groz ??? True?????
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

DeepDawg said:

I see 7 white parents.

Pass.
    Gutted, something something