Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Happy National Marg Day !

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Anyone else think calling margaritas margs is really gay or is it just me?

I don’t think anybody could actually enjoy saying Marg. Enjoy the feeling, etc, but it sounds like shit. Nobody can tell me it actually sounds good and they enjoy it.
    Roadie brings the clicks. Half the shit everyone posts here is copy pasta of Roadie’s work. Right @puppylove_sugarsteel ?
    I've never seen Rodie refer to himself in the third person. It goes against my image of him as the rational and well-ground Asian.
    He was just (low) tweaking a pumpy third person quote.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,947
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I don’t think anybody could actually enjoy saying Marg. Enjoy the feeling, etc, but it sounds like shit. Nobody can tell me it actually sounds good and they enjoy it.
    Roadie brings the clicks. Half the shit everyone posts here is copy pasta of Roadie’s work. Right @puppylove_sugarsteel ?
    I've never seen Rodie refer to himself in the third person. It goes against my image of him as the rational and well-ground Asian.
    Third person haters.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

dnc said:

Third person haters.
    Third leg person exempted