Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kurt Cobain's death: how the world mourned the loss of the Nirvana icon when he died aged 27

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

He didn't kill himself

Race was there!!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I hate 27 year olds
  • Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    “Ooooh I’m so sad it’s raining and I do heroin.”

Vince Neil > Cobain
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam

Vince Neil > Cobain

Ooh I'm drunk driving and I killed someone
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Vince Neil > Cobain

Ooh I'm drunk driving and I killed someone
    Killing others with your drug use is way more rock and roll than killing yourself.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Vince Neil > Cobain

He was a pussy. Some of the best were. Probably got bullied too much by @creepycoug .
    Someone should have bullied Macklemore more.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Vince Neil > Cobain

He was a pussy. Some of the best were. Probably got bullied too much by @creepycoug .
    Vince Neil isn't > than anybody. I think Michael Buble could kick his ass.

Cobain would have throttled his ass. One thing you had to do growing up in Aberdeen is fight. We had a lot of scraps. Kurt was in his fair share. Trust me. I watched a few of them. He wasn't an overly tough kid by Aberdeen standards, but he would wipe the floor with anybody from Crue.

Krist Novoselic's mom stabbed their step dad during a domestic dispute. Those guys may have come off as emotional deuche bags, but they did grow up in a timber town. Tuffer than Holywood Blvd.
    He took the coward’s way out. He’s a pussy and his music was overrated. Boo hoo it’s raining and I have feelings. Whaaa!!!!!! Should have been a man and fucked some models and gotten addicted to cocaine.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Vince Neil > Cobain

Cobain would have throttled his ass. One thing you had to do growing up in Aberdeen is fight. We had a lot of scraps. Kurt was in his fair share. Trust me. I watched a few of them. He wasn't an overly tough kid by Aberdeen standards, but he would wipe the floor with anybody from Crue.

Krist Novoselic's mom stabbed their step dad during a domestic dispute. Those guys may have come off as emotional deuche bags, but they did grow up in a timber town. Tuffer than Holywood Blvd.
    He took the coward’s way out. He’s a pussy and his music was overrated. Boo hoo it’s raining and I have feelings. Whaaa!!!!!! Should have been a man and fucked some models and gotten addicted to cocaine.
    J, I hate it when you don't deuche. I just hate it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Vince Neil > Cobain

I really don’t understand this post or why people keep throwing out that random consonant seemingly in reference to me. Now you take back those mean things you said about Californian hero Vince Neil and I will forgive you and not apologize because California does what it wants and leads the way. Trumpanzee!
  • Options

Vince Neil > Cobain

I really don’t understand this post or why people keep throwing out that random consonant seemingly in reference to me. Now you take back those mean things you said about Californian hero Vince Neil and I will forgive you and not apologize because California does what it wants and leads the way. Trumpanzee!
    In between the time I wrote to you and read your thoughtful, yet puzzling, reply, I took a steamy shit. That turd, on its own and with no help from me, could kick the shit out of Niki Sixx, or however you spell it. And he was the tuffest of that crue. Neil is a fat pussy POS. I could kick his ass wearing flip flops.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,108
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Vince Neil > Cobain

Why don't you pull the trigger and then tell us how easy it is?
  • Options

Vince Neil > Cobain

Bro' ....
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,947

Vince Neil > Cobain

Michael Buble owns the Vancouver Giants of the WHL. Hockey guy.

Could most definitely kick Vince Neil's ass.

• Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,167
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

He didn't kill himself

He had so much heroin in his system that he would have died instantly... allegedly