Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I'm hearing - Office water cooler talk

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
N. Korea is just "Rattling their sabre" (I like to say that when a country starts causing trouble). I'm hearing that they are like the country in the movie the "Mouse That Roared". They are just trying to get money from us. Not only that, I'm hearing the N. Korean people get fed lies and propaganda about the USA and South Korea so the people will be willing to go along with it.

Seems that some people in this office are pretty dialed into what is going on over there. Take all of this with a grain of salt. Might be true, might not be. I'm just passing along what I heard.

Comments

• Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

N. Korea is just "Rattling their sabre" (I like to say that when a country starts causing trouble). I'm hearing that they are like the country in the movie the "Mouse That Roared". They are just trying to get money from us. Not only that, I'm hearing the N. Korean people get fed lies and propaganda about the USA and South Korea so the people will be willing to go along with it.

Seems that some people in this office are pretty dialed into what is going on over there. Take all of this with a grain of salt. Might be true, might not be. I'm just passing along what I heard.

Interesting, I'll have to keep that in mind as events unfold. Or as they don't. Personally, I hadn't heard any of that but then I don't get out much. And they talk very little North Korea on the Cartoon Network...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Interesting, I'll have to keep that in mind as events unfold. Or as they don't. Personally, I hadn't heard any of that but then I don't get out much. And they talk very little North Korea on the Cartoon Network...
    You should watch Faux (lol!) News once in a while. They will tell you how to think. Then when Passion gets frustrated with a debate he can say "Is that what they told you on Faux News?"
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,552
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm waiting to hear Bill Maher's take. Or John Stewart. That's where I get my hard news. Pretty sure that Bush is making all this up because Dick Cheney wants a contract for Haliburton
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,198
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    How is the propaganda being spread? Fliers dropped from planes or massive SPAM?
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bush is making money off of the high gas prices because of the Iraq invasion. That's why he went in there. It made Darth Cheney a lot of money too. Only Republicans make money off of high oil prices because they are greedy and want children with autism and Down's syndrome to be thrown into the nearest river.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

How is the propaganda being spread? Fliers dropped from planes or massive SPAM?

How would I know? I just telling you what I'm hearing. Take it or leave it. Douche.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Until we let the two Koreas take the gloves off and roll, we're part of the problem.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2013
    Piece of SHIT!