Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pathological liar Creepy Joe Claims his son Beau was US Attorney General

2»

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Good to see my fan club out early today. Being called out for shitting on Biden by the guys who spend most of their time shitting on Biden is special.

Dude you still are a moron. You are being called out by me for such a stupid juvenile post. Last night’s results proved you are full of crap by calling me out for posting about Biden. You said “dude not even the dems give a fuck about Biden now”. Ha Ha Ha Ha

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

Good to see my fan club out early today. Being called out for shitting on Biden by the guys who spend most of their time shitting on Biden is special.

Dude you still are a moron. You are being called out by me for such a stupid juvenile post. Last night’s results proved you are full of crap by calling me out for posting about Biden. You said “dude not even the dems give a fuck about Biden now”. Ha Ha Ha Ha

Ha Ha Ha Ha
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Get this paid Ddddduhhck shill the fuck outta here
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Can we get a classics thread going where we dump all of Deej's greatest hits?

It'll be just like the pup thread, except not funny at all.
  • Options
    edited March 2020

dnc said:

It wasn’t meant to be funny. I’M not the one that made the moronic post about Biden not making a difference to Democrats just to denigrate another poster. But then those of your ilk that fail to see the insanity of WH post don’t surprise me. If you don’t see the stupidity of HIS post you can’t be helped.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    DJDuck said:

You earned my first FUCK OFF in months. That's really saying something. Dumb fuck.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

dnc said:

It wasn’t meant to be funny. I’M not the one that made the moronic post about Biden not making a difference to Democrats just to denigrate another poster. But then those of your ilk that fail to see the insanity of WH post don’t surprise me. If you don’t see the stupidity of HIS post you can’t be helped.

A little early for a Meltdown, isn't it?
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Thanks dumbfuck. I’m honored. Morons of your ilk give these ratings for people just telling the truth.

Tell me where what I am saying is wrong you fucking dipshit. Is WHH post correct or not Einstein?

“ dude not even the dems give a fuck about Biden now”-WHH
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

Thanks dumbfuck. I’m honored. Morons of your ilk give these ratings for people just telling the truth.

Tell me where what I am saying is wrong you fucking dipshit. Is WHH post correct or not Einstein?

Dude I know.

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I’ll try to dial down my insanity
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    DJDuck said:

lol