Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I didn't know how deep the deep state was - Donald Trump 2/20/2020 Got 45 minutes?

89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,454
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
https://youtu.be/rw-ZhqJShGg

You either believe President Trump is genuine or you don't. I thought he was genuine from day 1. I also think that the left, main stream media, never Trumpers and all other detractors have done nothing but prove that Trump is legitimate. In fact, I have been convinced that he is cleaner than I thought he was back in 2015.

Why? Objectively look at the scrutiny. They have been digging for years, even making shit up - congress, FBI, CIA, Mule-er .... bla bla bla - got nothing. Nothing on the Trump family either. Do you see Don Jr getting funding from foreign governments? Nothing of the sort. Don Jr's only crime is he's a rowboat pussy.

The left and they're ilk are about to become obliterated, you can see it already in this joke of a list shitbags running for president.

I probably should not have poasted an allegiance to Trump because that's what some will react to. Watch and listen to the fucking video, or just scroll on by and shut the fuck up.

Stalin - my apologies in advance when the leftist internet overlords POOF HH for the above video. (I'm only partially joking)