Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I've been outTrumped. Tip of the hat to you.

2»

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ha ha. Good to know people on both sides of the aisle take their commander in chief too seriously. Or atleast, have money to burn on personalized plates with politicians names on them. I thought the guy I saw with an Obama plate in Seattle was certifiable as well. Sadly this guys vote won't matter in Illinois.

Wouldn't it be nice if all votes mattered?
    They do, you fucking dipshit.

Read the Constitution. Basic civics.

If all votes mattered Hillary Clinton would be president. Basic math. I guess as long as vast swaths of baron wasteland get their say in the vote, that's what matters.
    Trump out worked Hillary in the midnight hour while she sat on her fat ass slurping bubbly.

If the popular vote decided the presidency the campaign strategy would be adjusted and he would have smoked her ass again.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    Doogles said:

Ha ha. Good to know people on both sides of the aisle take their commander in chief too seriously. Or atleast, have money to burn on personalized plates with politicians names on them. I thought the guy I saw with an Obama plate in Seattle was certifiable as well. Sadly this guys vote won't matter in Illinois.

If all votes mattered Hillary Clinton would be president. Basic math. I guess as long as vast swaths of baron wasteland get their say in the vote, that's what matters.
    Trump out worked Hillary in the midnight hour while she sat on her fat ass slurping bubbly.

If the popular vote decided the presidency the campaign strategy would be adjusted and he would have smoked her ass again.
    I heard it was a contraband Big Gulp smuggled into NYC from Jersey.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

I heard it was a contraband Big Gulp smuggled into NYC from Jersey.

Those rules only apply to the pleebs.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

Maybe. If you think the election hinging on Florida Penn Michigan Wisconsin is a great system your high.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

Doogles said:

Maybe. If you think the election hinging on Florida Penn Michigan Wisconsin is a great system your high.
    Yeah, much better to have it hinge on only California and New York. Btw, this current election isn't going to hinge on only Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin but your phony outrage is duly noted.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Let's be real. It should be illegal for the democrats to lose an election
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Doogles said:

Yeah, much better to have it hinge on only California and New York. Btw, this current election isn't going to hinge on only Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin but your phony outrage is duly noted.
    How about this Bob.

2016 California 60% Clinton 40% Trump

60% * 55 EC Votes = 33 (Round up for the winner)
    40% * 55 EC Votes = 22 (Round down for the loser)

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2020

There are 50 state elections for president on Election Day, not 1. Each of those 50 elections counts the popular vote. You simpleton.

“ vast swaths of baron wasteland get their say in the vote,”

You mean the dumb dumbs who grow your food?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Is there a Federal requirement that states have a winner take all system Owl?
  • Options

There are 50 state elections for president on Election Day, not 1. Each of those 50 elections counts the popular vote. You simpleton.

Population per electoral vote

California 718,000
    Wyoming 192,000

I guarantee you California grows a shit ton more food than Wyoming. Wyoming is sitting on a lot of shale oil that we'll get to eventually, but for now it's an uninhabitable wasteland.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    edited February 2020

California 718,000
    Wyoming 192,000

I guarantee you California grows a shit ton more food than Wyoming. Wyoming is sitting on a lot of shale oil that we'll get to eventually, but for now it's an uninhabitable wasteland.
    Yes lets let Kali and New York run the country.

So glad the founders were unbleievably intelligent. Prevents mouth breathing freeshitters and illegal alliens from controlling the world.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    The expression of tyranny by the majority escapes leftards for some unknown reason. Scratch a leftist find a fascist.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Doogles said:

You're right I should just say Florida. Land of bath salts and meth. Great system we have.

https://www.270towin.com/states/Florida
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

California 718,000
    Wyoming 192,000

Hey - listen close.

The United States of America is a republic. It's not a fucking democracy. It was designed as a union of disparate interests with three distinct branches of government, not separate Balkan countries where the majority rule mandates all.

They fought a big ass war in 1860 to 1865 about it. The Republic won.

Don't like it - amend the Constitution or fight another war.

Until then STFU.

And the electoral college was a concession that the large populous states like Virginia made to smaller low population states in order to get them to join the Union.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    SFGbob said:

California 718,000
    Wyoming 192,000

Hey - listen close.

The United States of America is a republic. It's not a fucking democracy. It was designed as a union of disparate interests with three distinct branches of government, not separate Balkan countries where the majority rule mandates all.

They fought a big ass war in 1860 to 1865 about it. The Republic won.

Don't like it - amend the Constitution or fight another war.

Until then STFU.

And the electoral college was a concession that the large populous states like Virginia made to smaller low population states in order to get them to join the Union.
    QUIT DAZZLING ME WITH YOUR HISTORY MIND TRICKS. YOU THINK YOU ARE @YellowSnow OR SOMETHING?!?!

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    OK. Which one of you Ducks is the one who had the Spock avi on EDuck?