Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Complete the sentence: Brent Pease...

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    ...in the billiard room, with a rusty cheese grater.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,841 Swaye's Wigwam
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,384 Swaye's Wigwam
    I know little to nothing about him.....his offense at Baylor and Florida looked like they sucked though.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Uh, as opposed to Sark? Id take a guy that called plays that resulted in a bcs bowl, over Sarks prolific offense that put up yards but 35pts/game and basically 5, 7-6 seasons. Let's remove some heads from some buttholes round here huh?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited December 2013

Uh, as opposed to Sark? Id take a guy that called plays that resulted in a bcs bowl, over Sarks prolific offense that put up yards but 35pts/game and basically 5, 7-6 seasons. Let's remove some heads from some buttholes round here huh?

Pease's offenses fucking sucked at Florida. They were 104th in total offense a year ago when they went to the Orange Bowl, and 115th this year. The only good news is maybe Pease is not going to be the OC, and if he is the OC, at least he had success under Petersen.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I'm well aware it's the head coach that matters. I'm not one bit worried about Petersen's offense, but it's stupid to act like Pease did anything but a shitty job in Florida.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,841 Swaye's Wigwam

I'm well aware it's the head coach that matters. I'm not one bit worried about Petersen's offense, but it's stupid to act like Pease did anything but a work for a shitty job head coach in Florida.

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

I'm well aware it's the head coach that matters. I'm not one bit worried about Petersen's offense, but it's stupid to act like Pease did anything but a shitty job in Florida.

his offense in 2012 was good even though they didn't put up points they did a good job of ball control. In 2013 that whole place was a complete dumpster fire. Have a hard time blaming him for it. Not a great hire but not a bad one
  • Uh, as opposed to Sark? Id take a guy that called plays that resulted in a bcs bowl, over Sarks prolific offense that put up yards but 35pts/game and basically 5, 7-6 seasons. Let's remove some heads from some buttholes round here huh?

Keep me updated on Sark winning the North in 2013.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

So lets see if I can follow your logic here if you actually have any. Pease's performance as Petersen's OC at BSU was okay, but in Muschamp's(sic?) program at Florida, Pease's offenses sucked which they obviously did. In otherwords, the shitty OC job Pease did without Petersen at Florida couldn't save Muschamp's offense from being one of the worse in BCS football which means what? That Pease couldn't have made much of a contribution on Pete's staff at BSU and is not likely to do much more in the same role at UW? I'm not particularly impressed with Petersen's hiring of suddenly unemployed Pease, but for more concrete reasons. First, Pease grew up in Moscow, Idaho which over here impresses nobody interested in college football and second, he played football at Fetter's alma mater, Walla Walla CC before staring at Montana. Another Palouse puke and sorry, but I haven't yet seen one of those carry his wait at Montlake.

• PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542
    edited December 2013
    And when it turns out he's just a receiver's coach?

Dude could be excellent and developing the talents, but just sucks balls with a clipboard. LIPO, doogs.
  • And when it turns out he's just a receiver's coach?

Dude could be excellent and developing the talents, but just sucks balls with a clipboard. LIPO, doogs.

Right? I love how the Doogs in here are jumping on every little Petersen move while for years excusing Sark's bullshit or Wilcox giving up 50+ and 40+ the same amount as Holt yet don't say a fucking word.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    is going to be an excellent WR coach for us and is probably an upgrade over Kiesau.