Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm hearing nobody was more critical of Ty and Sark

Than Passion. He wanted Ty gone before 99% of Husky fans did and knew Sark needed to go after year four.

So take that guys! Passion isn't a Doog at all!

Comments

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    And the obsession continues. Look, I'm sorry your parents aren't proud of whatever you've become, but it's not my fault. I'm also sorry that you were such a d-bag on doogman that you've had to change your name, but again, it's not my fault.

PS. How long have you and orangeslices had an apartment together?
  • Passion said:

And the obsession continues. Look, I'm sorry your parents aren't proud of whatever you've become, but it's not my fault. I'm also sorry that you were such a d-bag on doogman that you've had to change your name, but again, it's not my fault.

You really are pressing. It's hilarious how easy it is to get under your skin.

I just wanted everyone in here to know that nobody was more critical of Ty and Sark than you were.

Trying to give you some FREE PUB!!!!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    Passion said:

You are clearly implying that some sort of gay relationship is an insult to the poster. If anyone else said anything bad about fags you'd be all over their case.

Passion said:

I just wanted everyone in here to know that nobody was more critical of Ty and Sark than you were.

Free pub? Well, I'd like to return the favor, but I can't think of anything worthwhile that you've ever said. Maybe if you'd reveal your past name (which you won't).

This squabble is the most validating thing you've had in a while. Again, sorry for how your life has turned out. My best advice - a rope and a stool. But do it while orangeslices is out at the grocery store, otherwise he'll stop you.
  • Passion said:

You are clearly implying that some sort of gay relationship is an insult to the poster. If anyone else said anything bad about fags you'd be all over their case.
    It's looking like Passion is a phony. He "Supports" gay rights out of white liberal guilt but in reality he obviously looks down on the gays.
  • Passion said:

Passion said:

Free pub? Well, I'd like to return the favor, but I can't think of anything worthwhile that you've ever said. Maybe if you'd reveal your past name (which you won't).

This squabble is the most validating thing you've had in a while. Again, sorry for how your life has turned out. My best advice - a rope and a stool. But do it while orangeslices is out at the grocery store, otherwise he'll stop you.
    Why are you so homophobic yet pretend to be so angry when other posters use gay slurs or swear words?

Passion said:

It's looking like Passion is a phony. He "Supports" gay rights out of white liberal guilt but in reality he obviously looks down on the gays.
    Hardly. I think it's cute how much you guys have each others' backs. If orangeslices was a woman, I'd be saying the same thing.
  • Passion said:

Passion said:

Hardly. I think it's cute how much you guys have each others' backs. If orangeslices was a woman, I'd be saying the same thing.
    But he's not and you are using us being gay as an insult yet if someone on here bashes on gay people you are the first one to get on their case.

You are a phony who only supports gay rights because you want to appear like a forward thinking person. Too bad you don't believe it at all.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    Passion said:

Passion said:

You want to bash gays and bring up suicide fine, but if you're going to now bring women into this, I'm out.

Passion said:

Passion said:

But he's not and you are using us being gay as an insult yet if someone on here bashes on gay people you are the first one to get on their case.

You are a phony who only supports gay rights because you want to appear like a forward thinking person. Too bad you don't believe it at all.
    I have no problem (and frankly don't care) what side you're on. The simple fact is that you and orangeslices get aroused by "liking" each others' posts. It's like clockwork. What other conclusion is there to draw?
  • poc81poc81 Member Posts: 219
    leg wrestling….7-11……auburn…….
  • Passion said:

Passion said:

Passion said:

I have no problem (and frankly don't care) what side you're on. The simple fact is that you and orangeslices get aroused by "liking" each others' posts. It's like clockwork. What other conclusion is there to draw?
    Just because nobody in here enjoys your post ever doesn't mean you have to act all butt hurt all the time.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,141 Founders Club
    Passion might be a bleeding heart liberal but I don't think I've ever seen jump all over someone for making gay jokes.

Blicks, on the other hand, are a different story.
  • poc81poc81 Member Posts: 219

Passion might be a bleeding heart liberal but I don't think I've ever seen jump all over someone for making gay jokes.

nigga true???????!!!!!
  • Passion might be a bleeding heart liberal but I don't think I've ever seen jump all over someone for making gay jokes.

Does every one of your posts have to be about blicks?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter

Passion said:

Passion said:

Passion said:

Just because nobody in here enjoys your post ever doesn't mean you have to act all butt hurt all the time.
    So, so arousing.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    edited December 2013
    Does anybody have a ruler?