Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ouch NFL.COM (Regarding Salvon Ahmed)

13»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,978
    FireCohen said:

Alexis said:

Crazy how bad our (?) RB coaching was last year, just a year after MMFG set the all tim UW rushing record. The same MMFG who struggled to get carries on the 2nd worst team in the NFL. (He is also one of my 3 all tim favorite Dawgs, so don't twist)

Gaskin was the man and was a very consistent, productive player, but some here act like he was one of the best RB’s of all time. He was never better than the 10th-15th back in the country.

This year we will have great RB coaching. Donovan was the assistant to the assistant RB coach in Jacksonville so having that experience will be huge.
    Gaskin might have not been the best back in the nation, but what he did for Pete and his shit offense was a lot
    Understatement POTY
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Ahmed Highlights

• BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,354

Wonder if coming out early was a smart move Ahmed?

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/salvon-ahmed?id=32194148-4d08-8990-8df4-f46ca7aff75b

Overview
    Scatback who is light on his feet but suffers from a debilitating lack of vision and decisiveness that prevents him from reaching his athletic potential as a runner. Ahmed lacks feel for blocking scheme and run-lane development, but even struggled to see it and hit the gas when clear points of entry were available. He can hit a daily goal with the amount of steps he uses on each carry, but it prevents him from being able to plant and go with much-needed efficiency. He's athletic with open-field speed, but leaves too many chunk plays out on the field and faces an uphill battle to make a team.

It's almost like somebody on this board was saying ALL this before. I can't remember who that was.

And who were the retards who had the opposite hot take? Stand and answer for yourselves.

"Ahmed is elite. Lol."
    That kid who got banned, the one who never leaves Twitter was obsessed with him.

I believe he told me to kill myself multiple times because I said otherwise.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Wonder if coming out early was a smart move Ahmed?

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/salvon-ahmed?id=32194148-4d08-8990-8df4-f46ca7aff75b

Overview
    Scatback who is light on his feet but suffers from a debilitating lack of vision and decisiveness that prevents him from reaching his athletic potential as a runner. Ahmed lacks feel for blocking scheme and run-lane development, but even struggled to see it and hit the gas when clear points of entry were available. He can hit a daily goal with the amount of steps he uses on each carry, but it prevents him from being able to plant and go with much-needed efficiency. He's athletic with open-field speed, but leaves too many chunk plays out on the field and faces an uphill battle to make a team.

It's almost like somebody on this board was saying ALL this before. I can't remember who that was.

And who were the retards who had the opposite hot take? Stand and answer for yourselves.

"Ahmed is elite. Lol."
    That kid who got banned, the one who never leaves Twitter was obsessed with him.

I believe he told me to kill myself multiple times because I said otherwise.

CONFIRMED