Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Podcast episode #1

124»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

The millionaire coach quit before the Rose Bowl, but some of you want to be mad at the star player that took care of his injury to secure his future...

OK!

Actually both have come under considerable scorn here.

Hope this helps
    O rly???
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,396 Founders Club

Gladstone said:

Goddamn it never ends. Taylor Rapp was injured. Or did he deliberately sabotage his pro day #s also

It’s somewhere in the middle. He could have, and should have tried to tough it out. Former players talked about seeing him practice. Pete supposedly talking to him before half time was another red flag.

He could have been hurt. He wasn’t so hurt that he couldn’t have played. I don’t hate him like some here, but he deserves some flak.
    That's a great assessment.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,757 Swaye's Wigwam
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,757 Swaye's Wigwam
    We always lose to cal
    I enjoyed this. TOF ears perked up when she heard “shove it in their ass.” I think you gave her some ideas.

TYFYS

3/3
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    89ute said:

As I was listening to this the words that came to me were cerebral, intelligent and professional. Sure, I miss the fuckery of TSIO but a technically gifted writer with book deals isn't going to go down that path. Baseman is more than a great voice, he's got the delivery to go with it. Smooth, uninterrupted with rookie pauses, ums, ahhhs and crutch words and phrases. The man is a pro. Solid content in this pod too with well thought out comments and opinions. Having a hard time grappling with the idea that this is coming from the same bored that has fed and fueled my inner 14 year old self.

Thanks for the shout out.

Jimmy's been handed a top program with practically no experience. Lack of experience leads to lack coaching contacts and you/we see what's happened. Whitt's pretty much only had one job and he still draws from his pool of coaching contacts at Idaho State over 25 years ago. Good luck with that Doogs.

Can't say I want to see you fail. Personally I think Lake is a shit hire. Did Pete blindside Worshington admin? This thing has never passed the smell test with me. I don't see yoos guys plowing your way through a half a dozen 5-6-7 win seasons while Jimmy grows into his job. Placeholder makes more sense to me. Or, maybe sloppy tits is that stupid, but it caused @Doog_de_Jour to drop her tickets and knock her doogdom down a few notches. Sad. I think DDJ represents a hell of a lot of fans.

I think you're program has been fucked, I just do.

Losing Costello - now you know exactly how I felt losing Ty and Puka, and it's for the exact same reasons.

Stalin, the Cuog is a bigger mess than Worshington, I think it's a win.

Baseman, agree with your stance on playing in the bowel. The individual is indebted to the school, coaches, fans and teammates.

I'll be listening to the next one.

Sounds like I'm the Neville Chamberlin of Husky Football fans
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    89ute said:

As I was listening to this the words that came to me were cerebral, intelligent and professional. Sure, I miss the fuckery of TSIO but a technically gifted writer with book deals isn't going to go down that path. Baseman is more than a great voice, he's got the delivery to go with it. Smooth, uninterrupted with rookie pauses, ums, ahhhs and crutch words and phrases. The man is a pro. Solid content in this pod too with well thought out comments and opinions. Having a hard time grappling with the idea that this is coming from the same bored that has fed and fueled my inner 14 year old self.

Jimmy's been handed a top program with practically no experience. Lack of experience leads to lack coaching contacts and you/we see what's happened. Whitt's pretty much only had one job and he still draws from his pool of coaching contacts at Idaho State over 25 years ago. Good luck with that Doogs.

Can't say I want to see you fail. Personally I think Lake is a shit hire. Did Pete blindside Worshington admin? This thing has never passed the smell test with me. I don't see yoos guys plowing your way through a half a dozen 5-6-7 win seasons while Jimmy grows into his job. Placeholder makes more sense to me. Or, maybe sloppy tits is that stupid, but it caused @Doog_de_Jour to drop her tickets and knock her doogdom down a few notches. Sad. I think DDJ represents a hell of a lot of fans.

Losing Costello - now you know exactly how I felt losing Ty and Puka, and it's for the exact same reasons.

Baseman, agree with your stance on playing in the bowel. The individual is indebted to the school, coaches, fans and teammates.

Losing Ty and Puka for you would be more like us losing Eason (first time), Fozzy, Garnett. We didn't lose Costello cus we never had him in any way shape or form.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    FireCohen said:

I love the off-season......filed with hondo level stupidity

Not any more.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited February 2020
    Emoterman said:

salemcoog said:

Good pood. Especially liked the story of the big booster troll calling the coach.

Sadly, A Coug coach never had to worry about that. No TBS shit is a good pood.

I normally swing a 2 pood KB
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

Imagine laying this turd down after the finish that MWhesttingham just had.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    I finally listened. Good thing you slipped in some FREE PUB for me right at the very end. I was about to go all nuclear Mike Leach training shed around here.

Good pood. I thought that one day I might fire up the alien rape chamber and make an appearance but now realize this pod has too much quality for me. Let me know if you ever do a trailer park themed episode and I will be there.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,396 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I finally listened. Good thing you slipped in some FREE PUB for me right at the very end. I was about to go all nuclear Mike Leach training shed around here.

Good pood. I thought that one day I might fire up the alien rape chamber and make an appearance but now realize this pod has too much quality for me. Let me know if you ever do a trailer park themed episode and I will be there.

One person in South Korea listened to the podcast.

I think we know who that is.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

wierdshirtlessguy.jpg
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

@RoadDawg55 san