Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

“ It Felt Like She Ripped Our Hearts Out – The Most Disrespectful Thing I’ve Ever Seen”-Jody Jones

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited February 2020 in Tug Tavern
“It Felt Like She Ripped Our Hearts Out – The Most Disrespectful Thing I’ve Ever Seen” – Trump SOTU Guest Describes Reaction to Pelosi Ripping Up Speech (VIDEO

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/it-felt-like-she-ripped-our-hearts-out-the-most-disrespectful-thing-ive-ever-seen-trump-sotu-guest-describes-reaction-to-pelosi-ripping-up-speech-video/

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,221
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2020
    Yeah snowflake, his brother was killed by an illegal alien let out to kill by a sanctuary city and their policy. Let’s blame the victim’s brother for the way he feels. You are a ghoul HUDs.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,369
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Another rat with zero sympathy or empathy if you don't agree with their politics.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited February 2020
    I found it pathetic and amusing
    Her just sitting there getting shit on for an hour and being able to do nothing about it haha
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2020
    The speech and the campaign ads to come will speak for themselves

Throwing this out in this den of iniquity isn't going to get a real positive response

Same with the house husband from Aptos. Wanting Rush to die of cancer is not over the line that has been erased over the last 20 years with this crowd

Nor is dinging an atheist for assigning people to hell which is what I found most amusing

Let's not lose site of who we are. Really bad people. Deplorable IMO
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Pelosi is in a rough spot. She got goaded into impeachment by radical leftists, ran a shoddy joke of a banana republic investigation charade, then tried to play hardball with Mitch, lost BIGLY, and all this while pushing Trumps numbers higher than they have ever been.

To add insult to injury her party proved just the night before they can't even do simple math (probably why they hate Yang, oh and because he's Asian) as their three years of planning for a cockus ended in a shambles. And her once bodacious set of tits now take a crane to lift them off her upper thighs.

Tough week for Nan man.

Pics of earlier Nan rack?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    HHusky said:

Snowflakes

He's not wrong
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

Pelosi is in a rough spot. She got goaded into impeachment by radical leftists, ran a shoddy joke of a banana republic investigation charade, then tried to play hardball with Mitch, lost BIGLY, and all this while pushing Trumps numbers higher than they have ever been.

To add insult to injury her party proved just the night before they can't even do simple math (probably why they hate Yang, oh and because he's Asian) as their three years of planning for a cockus ended in a shambles. And her once bodacious set of tits now take a crane to lift them off her upper thighs.

Tough week for Nan man.

Exactly. It was a bad move, and I strongly suspect she knew it, which was why she waffled in the beginning. You don't last that long in politics by being a complete rube, though the tearing up of the speech was a rube move.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

My outrage would be faked. The guy who lost his brother seemed pissed off

I think at this point in your life the only thing you find outrageous is a Cuban coach at Oregon pushing Washington's shit in with a plunger. Is DJ turning over in his grave?
    Imagine being scared of an angry little Cuban man
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Swaye said:

Doogles said:

Swaye said:

Tough week for Nan man.

Looks photoshopped. I didn’t say it IS photoshopped. I said it just looks like it. Don’t twist.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,238
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Doogles said:

Swaye said:

Tough week for Nan man.

Looks photo shopped.

Either way, nice rack delivered. Well done red man.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't think it is photo shopped
    it seems in her younger days she posed frequently

and of course the big question about Nan is "does she or does she not?"
    this pic neither confirms nor proves as it appears she just holds it

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,238
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited February 2020
    LebamDawg said:

I don't think it is photo shopped
    it seems in her younger days she posed frequently

and of course the big question about Nan is "does she or does she not?"
    this pic neither confirms nor proves as it appears she just holds it

I don’t think it’s photoshopped either but should have said “ Looks photoshopped. I didn’t say it IS photoshopped. I said it just looks like it. Don’t twist.” to make it more obvious.

That said one of your pics is clearly photoshopped and the other is following a meeting Nan had with Nadler. Or Schumer, or Schiff or abundance.