Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Another 16 Million getting their insurance cancelled.

PRedoubtPRedoubt Member Posts: 141
First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
According to an AP poll, (obviously prejudiced because Obama spies on them), 11% of Employer plans have already been cancelled. An additional 70% are getting much higher premiums and the Employers have not decided to keep them or force employees into Obamacare.

ap-gfkpoll.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/AP-GfK-December-2013-Poll-Topline_HEALTH-CARE.pdf

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I'm not worried about healthcare. I figure the quicker I die the quicker I get to heaven.
  • Options

I'm not worried about healthcare. I figure the quicker I die the quicker I get to heaven.

But you don't believe in God. Exactly how does this work?

• Options
    ... and I'll pray for the 17 million Americans who had healthcare and no longer have it.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You don't need to post on 2 names.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The ACA is a stepping stone to single payer. Always has been. I called it day 1 and knew Obama's claim about keeping your insurance wouldn't be possible. It's pretty simple and as the president says "It's math". As it falls apart, American's will want congress to "do something", Insurance companies will need to be bailed out of the mess (the business model isn't sustainable) and essentially the government will take the policies off the hands of the insurance companies.

The government will then put cost controls as it does with medicaid and we will end up with a two or three tier system...And we will be told by the left that that isn't fair. Tier 1 healthcare will be rationed.

COOK IT!!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam

The ACA is a stepping stone to single payer. Always has been. I called it day 1 and knew Obama's claim about keeping your insurance wouldn't be possible. It's pretty simple and as the president says "It's math". As it falls apart, American's will want congress to "do something", Insurance companies will need to be bailed out of the mess (the business model isn't sustainable) and essentially the government will take the policies off the hands of the insurance companies.

The government will then put cost controls as it does with medicaid and we will end up with a two or three tier system...And we will be told by the left that that isn't fair. Tier 1 healthcare will be rationed.

COOK IT!!

When we said all this shit before the election we were right wing fanatical tea baggers who hated blacks. We knew he was lying but all the alleged non partisan hacks that still hang here called us the lunatics. Worse than Tybots because this shit actually matters.

Funny how the non partisans always end up partisan democrats
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You guys just hate the poor and don't want insurance to be affordable. Fat cats.
  • Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

You guys just hate the poor and don't want insurance to be affordable. Fat cats.

=))

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I hope I die before I get old.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Are you talking about your ge ge generation?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I dont mind spending on healthcare for working americans who lost their jobs and healthcare, but want to work to earn it back. I DONT like to pay healthcare for those who want to play basketball all day, dont want to study or work their way up the proverbial ladder or who steal and sell drugs instead of paying into the system they will get benefits from.

Open your fucking eyes libbies, it is about color and race although I cant say which one or ones because society will persecute me.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    My sources are hearing that if we can all just #GetTalking, everyone will have awesome free healthcare and unicorns.
  • Options
    edited December 2013

COOK IT!!

When we said all this shit before the election we were right wing fanatical tea baggers who hated blacks. We knew he was lying but all the alleged non partisan hacks that still hang here called us the lunatics. Worse than Tybots because this shit actually matters.

Funny how the non partisans always end up partisan democrats
    I heard you were a Racist for saying that shit. Maybe it's because TEA Baggers are superior in math in science than the rest of y'all. We can actually add and subtract.

• Options

My sources are hearing that if we can all just #GetTalking, everyone will have awesome free healthcare and unicorns.