Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I love Richard Sherman but it must be said

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,947
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
In his last two Super Bowl appearances, his team has blown 10 point leads in the fourth quarter

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    FTG, he thinks just caz he went to Stanford he better than most
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    He’s on the bad side of 30. He got torched by a mediocre WR on that TD. I would be surprised if he played more than a season. Maybe 2.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Got beat bad when it counted.

He done. That dude ran by him like he can't run.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I'm not sure he's done. I think he's still considered elite. Might have 2 more really good years left.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,271
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Could he not move to Safety to extend his career?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

That too. He has all time, elite level football IQ. He also tackles pretty well and is great making plays on the ball. He’s also tall and uses that to his advantage very well.

He’s never been fast. That will show up every now and then but he will probably be good because his good football traits will always play well in the scheme he’s playing in. He’s too smart to go where he has to consistently play man.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,456
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sherm was just pointing out that Seattle is doing fuck all past the wildcard round for the length of Wilson's contract if not longer.

So far he's right.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2020
    haie said:

Sherm was just pointing out that Seattle is doing fuck all past the wildcard round for the length of Wilson's contract if not longer.

So far he's right.

We made it to the divisional round this year!!! With Russelk Wilson, we will continue to get cracks at it, and normally you eventually break thru. I bet he wins another. The key is to get some byes and favorable matchups.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,200
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

So far he's right.

We made it to the divisional round this year!!! With Russelk Wilson, we will continue to get cracks at it, and normally you eventually break thru. I bet he wins another. The key is to get some byes and favorable matchups.
    When Seattle doesn't make the Super Bowl with home field advantage, then its time to panic

They don't take it as seriously as fans but Seattle really needs to be at home
  • Options
    whlinder said:

He'd have to gain weight. He's not afraid of contact, but coming up to the LOS to support the run and tackling out in space are two different things.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,271
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Deangelo Hall played his final couple of years at safety. He was OK and never got that big, but Sherman is leaner than him for sure.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

whlinder said:

He'd have to gain weight. He's not afraid of contact, but coming up to the LOS to support the run and tackling out in space are two different things.
    I disagree. He would be fine. Most teams throw the ball 60+% of the time.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,810
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Seahawks don't have the horses, but they're mabye a halfway okay pass rusher and a little better secondary away from being right there. They basically played San Fransicko even, and they beat the Chiefs at home in '18 (okay, using last season is sort of a stretch). I used to love Sherm but he became a cancer like Bennett and they decided he wasn't worth the yuge salary. I've never gotten into the 49er rivalry like a lot of the 12s so I don't hate him, but he was part of those 2015 to 2017 teams that underachieved and threw fits and only won 9 or 10 games with tons of Pro Bowl talent.
  • Options
    edited February 2020

whlinder said:

I disagree with your disagree Roadie. Submarine tackles out in the flat 5 to 8 yds. from the LOS is a much different task than having to take on a tight end crossing the middle with a few strides and a lot of momentum behind him.

Sherman is built to cover wide receivers. He's getting old, he's naturally skinny and he hasn't made a living hitting guys who weight 220+. That's not who he is.

Fuck outta here with this Roadie. They pay you in the Not-For-Long league to play 1 hunret %, not sitty.

Ever since your shitty Sean Taylor take, the bloom has come off your rose for me Roadie. I still love you man, but shit ....
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

whlinder said:

I disagree with your disagree Roadie. Submarine tackles out in the flat 5 to 8 yds. from the LOS is a much different task than having to take on a tight end crossing the middle with a few strides and a lot of momentum behind him.

Sherman is built to cover wide receivers. He's getting old, he's naturally skinny and he hasn't made a living hitting guys who weight 220+. That's not who he is.

Fuck outta here with this Roadie. They pay you in the Not-For-Long league to play 1 hunret %, not sitty.

Ever since your shitty Sean Taylor take, the bloom has come off your rose for me Roadie. I still love you man, but shit ....
    Sherman's always been stellar in run support. He'd be absolutely fine at safety.
  • Options
    dnc said:

whlinder said:

Sherman's always been stellar in run support. He'd be absolutely fine at safety.
    He'd wear down. It's a different position. The hits are bigger. I'm not saying he's soft, and I'm sure he'd do well as a center fielder, but there are other responsibilities for the position.

Cook it.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

whlinder said:

He'd wear down. It's a different position. The hits are bigger. I'm not saying he's soft, and I'm sure he'd do well as a center fielder, but there are other responsibilities for the position.

Cook it.

disagree
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

whlinder said:

Cook it.

disagree
    So mean.
  • Options
    Founders Club

dnc said:

dnc said:

whlinder said:

Cook it.

disagree
    So mean.
    Bullies gonna bully