Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

you feegs...

BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
should chime in here: http://deadspin.com/mark-emmert-is-the-ncaas-teflon-don-468278477

bullet poonts:
- football president
- wears makeup
- poop

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited April 2013
    Deleted by Derek (Can't post premium content)
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    I like to own and then moderate a website, then ask leading questions that fit my agenda so I don't lose my access to Scott Woodward and his pool dildo.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    edited April 2013
    Does Kim not remember Dawgman reporting Emmert's coach finding road trip with Turner? I guess that's not "involved"?
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

Does Kim not remember Dawgman reporting Emmert's coach finding road trip with Turner? I guess that's not "involved"?

Kim's so compromised its fucking ridiculous. He won't say a bad thing about Emmert because his best buddy Pool Boy hold the keys to the Kingdom of Off The Record Statements and Bullshit Rumors. Kim can't give that up, so he gives Emmert every benefit of the doubt that hasn't existed since December of 2007. Now all the other shit at UConn and LSU come out and Kim is still saying Emmert is the greatest administrator ever. Fuck. If the leader of North Korea ever needs a propagandist, all he needs is Kim fucking Grinolds' phone number.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Kim's so compromised its fucking ridiculous. He won't say a bad thing about Emmert because his best buddy Pool Boy hold the keys to the Kingdom of Off The Record Statements and Bullshit Rumors. Kim can't give that up, so he gives Emmert every benefit of the doubt that hasn't existed since December of 2007. Now all the other shit at UConn and LSU come out and Kim is still saying Emmert is the greatest administrator ever. Fuck. If the leader of North Korea ever needs a propagandist, all he needs is Kim fucking Grinolds' phone number.

If you can't see that Kim is trying to get a REAL paycheck as the replacement for Gregg Bell, I can't help you.