Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Don Lemon

SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,796
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
edited January 2020 in Tug Tavern
I can't believe even a fucked up place like CNN keeps this POS.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

I can't believe even a fucked up place like CNN keeps this POS.

Reverse the races and then ask yourself if Don would have held that same position.

Lemon not only is a moron he is also a racist. He excuses or downplays bad behavior depending on the Perps skin color.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,576
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'll wait until a commentator makes jokes about gay men voting for Buttegeig. How much will Lemon be laughing when they speak with a lisp and appear to be very effeminate? Gosh Don, forgive me if I don't think you're really that sorry.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I'll wait until a commentator makes jokes about gay men voting for Buttegeig. How much will Lemon be laughing when they speak with a lisp and appear to be very effeminate? Gosh Don, forgive me if I don't think you're really that sorry.

Would it be okay if I laughed at the joke and not the people they were talking about?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Would it be okay if I laughed at the joke and not the people they were talking about?
    Give it a shot. But something tells me that standard only applies to gay, black liberals.