Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bernie supporters exposed for planning to abolish land ownership and even more "extreme action"

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,793
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PV is your source?

El OH El.

TT
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

This is completely unsurprising

And yet its treated as though it is

We have real world experience with commies like Bernie

It always ends badly for the people

They are literally modeling their plans after the 1917 Russian Revolution. They have literally said as much.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

They are literally modeling their plans after the 1917 Russian Revolution. They have literally said as much.
    Literally.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bernie is on record praising the Soviet Union, Cuba and Venezuela. He would love a Bolshevik style revolution and sees himself as this eras Lenin.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2020

Bernie is on record praising the Soviet Union, Cuba and Venezuela. He would love a Bolshevik style revolution and sees himself as this eras Lenin.
    I'd love it if Bernie got the nomination. We already know that O'Keefed, the only real conservative here because he voted for Reagan 40 years ago, would get his vote but something tells me that open borders and "free" healthcare for illegals isn't going to the be the political winner a "Conservative" like O'Keefed believes it will be.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,252
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is any of this surprising to anyone?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

I'd love it if Bernie got the nomination. We already know that O'Keefed, the only real conservative here because he voted for Reagan 40 years ago, would get his vote but something tells me that open borders and "free" healthcare for illegals isn't going to the be the political winner a "Conservative" like O'Keefed believes it will be.
    The GOP could still win my vote, at least over Bernie. When are you going to dump Daddy?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

The GOP could still win my vote, at least over Bernie. When are you going to dump Daddy?
    Ok, so you lied about voting for Bernie.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Ok, so you lied about voting for Bernie.
    Okay
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,791
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

5 years. Please wait to vote.