Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maybe the dumbest post in the history of eDuck

I'll let you guess as to who made it...It was made in reference to Duck hoops beating Illinois last night....So many things fucking stupid in this post I would try to go through them one by one, but it would make my brain hurt.

"Are you sure you don't want him (Altman) fired too...I mean after all....they scored 20 points below their average and just squeaked by an unranked team...(like Arizona)"

Comments

• Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    if a Duck stated this then he should have his ass feathers pulled
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    DucksatbatFuckingStupid?
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,517
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Chesdick fucking stupid. Fuck him and his green fucking font
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    But his son is a retard, so you have to lay off........allegedly
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

I'll let you guess as to who made it...It was made in reference to Duck hoops beating Illinois last night....So many things fucking stupid in this post I would try to go through them one by one, but it would make my brain hurt.

"Are you sure you don't want him (Altman) fired too...I mean after all....they scored 20 points below their average and just squeaked by an unranked team...(like Arizona)"

When Altman's Top 15 team loses to a .500 team by 35 then I'll be ready to boot his ass too. I'm still waiting for an Elite 8 or better. Regular season results in college basketball mean absolutely zero. Your job is to get to the tourney and win when you get there. If Sean Miller can get to an Elite 8 then an actual basketball coach better be close behind!
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Cheswick has a retarded kid?

How scary is that? He's not the dumbest one in the family.....
  • Options
    BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1 First Comment
    Not the case. Check the facts.
    HuskyJW said:

Cheswick has a retarded kid?

How scary is that? He's not the dumbest one in the family.....

• Options
    Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

When Altman's Top 15 team loses to a .500 team by 35 then I'll be ready to boot his ass too. I'm still waiting for an Elite 8 or better. Regular season results in college basketball mean absolutely zero. Your job is to get to the tourney and win when you get there. If Sean Miller Ernie Kent can get TWO Elite 8's then an actual basketball coach better be close behind!
    Easy fix