Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    didn't click on it but I bet you'll get more clicks if you post something like this

Ranking Ohio State's 5 Toughest Games in 2020... You won't believe who's #2!!
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,010
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    lol, indiana is their fifth toughest game?

iowa

then michigan 'The truth is, the Wolverines don't appear to have recruited well enough defensively to match up with Ohio State and Don Brown's aging scheme has been abused by elite-level quarterback play and the Buckeyes' speed at wideout.'

ouch

then woregon ('lol')

and then pedo.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Go Buckeyes! #fuckthepac
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,730
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    “That game out there in Arizona didn’t sit well with any of us,” Ohio State coach Ryan Day said earlier this month while being honored during a Buckeyes basketball game. “I just want everybody to know in the room right here — that game did not sit well with us. And you have my word we’re not going to forget about that game. And our guys have already been working hard, working hard with coach Mick (Marotti), and we’re going to do everything we can to keep that game in the back of our minds so next year we come back even stronger.”

Ryan Day blew that game. tOSU had the better players. Clemson had the better coach

I could see them doing something similar at Eugene
  • ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2020
    Every coach who ever succeeded a legend has the great first year. It’s a rule. Year two is the year the cracks start to show. Next year, they lose 3 at a minimum and Day is on the hot seat. When he’s in a recruit’s living room they see a guy who is not Urban Meyer.

The legendary coach demands excellence and gets everything out of everyone. They understand he is a kingmaker, and what a privilege it is to be in his orbit. If they bust their ass for him, their career arc is limitless.

The successor takes the job, starts day 1 with a staff of coordinators who (1) think they should have been the guy and (2) don’t revere him in the least.

Day is a shit game manager and will soon be exposed as a recruiter.

TLDR: tOSU is Coker Miami, Florida Muschamp, Kiffin USC, you get the picture.