Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

People will be forgetting

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
That Kobe is a rapist. They like to forget that.

Except #beleiveallwomen

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    That’s 81% of what I know about him, tbh
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,541
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That is the first thing Mrs. Lebam said - what's the big deal - he raped swome gal, screwed around on his wife, who knows who else he paid off.

I wasn't gonna say shit.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Yeah, the raping was a real bummer. Almost as devastating as game 7 of the 2000 Western Conference Finals.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Fun fact: Kobe had blue eyes

One blue this way and one blue that way
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Glad to see things getting back to normal
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Except #beleiveallwomen

I don't remember the details about that ordeal. I do remember he got caught fucking around with another woman and got out of it by buying his wife a $15million ring. Dude was an amazing athlete, one of the NBA's goats and one of the most competitive people I have ever had the pleasure of watching play.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2020

Except #beleiveallwomen

I don't remember the details about that ordeal. I do remember he got caught fucking around with another woman and got out of it by buying his wife a $15million ring. Dude was an amazing athlete, one of the NBA's goats and one of the most competitive people I have ever had the pleasure of watching play.
    Dude was a rapist. But fucker could play hoops!

He got out of it by paying off the woman he raped.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,842

Except #beleiveallwomen

She took the money.

• Options
    Founders Club

Except #beleiveallwomen

I don't recall the details. Was his guilt indisputable?
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I remember it more like a money grab. She lost the criminal suit and settled out of court on the civil suit IIRC.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734

Except #beleiveallwomen

Only two people (update: 1 person) can know for certain, but his confession was pretty compelling:

”First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colorado.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.“
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Except #beleiveallwomen

#believewomen
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    USMChawk said:

I remember it more like a money grab. She lost the criminal suit and settled out of court on the civil suit IIRC.

She defected not to testify
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

I’ll defer to you. I was deployed when this whole thing went down so I’m hazy on the details.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

I’ll defer to you. I was deployed when this whole thing went down so I’m hazy on the details.
    It's on the internet
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

It's on the internet
    I honestly don’t care enough to educate myself about it. But I found this:

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 2020

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

It's on the internet
    Imagine caring

and I'm too lazy
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    Founders Club
    This could be the correct thread for this
    https://youtu.be/1V9dMv-1kkY
    Woooooow
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,842
    ramenduck said:

Except #beleiveallwomen

Only two people (update: 1 person) can know for certain, but his confession was pretty compelling:

”First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colorado.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.“
    Sounds like Kobe believed his first six inches were consensual.

Invite posthumously. Stat.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm in the airport about to board a plane. I bet I'm man enough to come out alive

Me 1 Kobe 0