Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hawks/Giants

Comments

• Options
    nihilistdawgnihilistdawg Member Posts: 226
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2013
    I'm outside CenturyLink Field chanting "Tom! Flores!" right now...where my 12s at?!?!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mods? Don't we have a forum for boring NFL talk?
  • Options
    Eli Manning with a dreckfest of a performance.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited December 2013
    Still not sure if the Seahawks are great or if the NFL sucks whale nuts this year

That secondary is pretty fucking good though
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Still not sure if the Seahawks are great or if the NFL sucks whale nuts this year

The Seahawks offense still hasn't played a complete game. They fizzle too often and end up settling for punts or field goals too often. The Seahawks are still a fun team to watch, especially on defense. Their special teams are pretty damn good.

Anyway, what other team in the NFL is head and shoulders above the Seahawks? I'm not sold on San Fran. Denver has shown that they are beatable at home by a team like the Chargers. NO is pretty damn good. They just had that horrible game on MNF against the Hawks.

No team truly stands out. With that said, if the Seahawks want to get to the Super Bowl and win it, there's no better time than the present.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,910
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited December 2013
    Aints are getting blown out by the Lambs. The only teams that can give the Seahawks a game are the Panthers and the Forty Niners. sCam Newton and Haji Kaepernick aren't going to go into the Century Link and win though.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Didn't know about NO getting punked by STL. The next two games for the Hawks are definitely not gimmes. STL is going to be tough and Arid-zone-a has gotten their shit together lately.

Haji Kaepernick... I like it.
  • Options
    The Seahawks aren't losing at home and they are a great team.

Great defense, great special teams and a good offense much like the Huskies in 1991.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,387
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Longhorns' next coach chewed 36 pieces of gum today.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2013
    if the lions get in they can beat anyone, they simply have that kind of talent. I'd prefer not to see Rodgers either. Any other team in the NFC doesn't scare me at all
  • Options
    Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    edited December 2013

The Seahawks offense still hasn't played a complete game. They fizzle too often and end up settling for punts or field goals too often. The Seahawks are still a fun team to watch, especially on defense. Their special teams are pretty damn good.

Anyway, what other team in the NFL is head and shoulders above the Seahawks? I'm not sold on San Fran. Denver has shown that they are beatable at home by a team like the Chargers. NO is pretty damn good. They just had that horrible game on MNF against the Hawks.

No team truly stands out. With that said, if the Seahawks want to get to the Super Bowl and win it, there's no better time than the present.

The D is brutal....but the O line is a goddamned disgrace at times. 4 sacks, 3 false starts by Giacomini and outside of RW the running game really sputtered.

If the NFC wasn't such a fucking dreckfest I would have a hard time seeing the Hawks make it to the Sooper Bowl. Just sayin
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,387
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nobody is beating Seattle in Seattle.

Cook it.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Hey towelhead,

I would have to agree with you about the offensive line, especially Giacomini. He's always good for a few false starts and an occasional hold. Wilson has been running for his life quite a bit and Lynch can't get going on his runs, because he's being met in the backfield by defenders all too often.
  • Options
    edited December 2013

Hey towelhead,

I would have to agree with you about the offensive line, especially Giacomini. He's always good for a few false starts and an occasional hold. Wilson has been running for his life quite a bit and Lynch can't get going on his runs, because he's being met in the backfield by defenders all too often.

Those are the facts by Allah (PBUH)... I thought with Giacomini and Okung back it would vastly improve. But not the case. Fortunately the D and home field should carry them through the the dumpster fire that will be the NFC playoffs. But my guess is Denver(edit) who ever wins the AFC smokes this team in the big game.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,910
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Didn't know about NO getting punked by STL. The next two games for the Hawks are definitely not gimmes. STL is going to be tough and Arid-zone-a has gotten their shit together lately.

Haji Kaepernick... I like it.

They're not gimmes, but neither if those teams are real scary. I was sort of worried about Arizona, and then they blew a 17 point lead to the Ryan Fitzpatrick led Oilers in a span of about 5 game minutes. Stranger things have happened, and the Cards are kind of playing for their playoff lives, but it would take a Seahawk letdown for them to win.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Those are the facts by Allah (PBUH)... I thought with Giacomini and Okung back it would vastly improve. But not the case. Fortunately the D and home field should carry them through the the dumpster fire that will be the NFC playoffs. But my guess is Denver(edit) who ever wins the AFC smokes this team in the big game.

Towels (I like to call you that),

I'm not sold on the AFC teams either. I think the Seahawks' defense will give the AFC champion fits.
  • Options

Towels (I like to call you that),

I'm not sold on the AFC teams either. I think the Seahawks' defense will give the AFC champion fits.
    My only argument there would be that the AFC has Championship caliber QBs, like Brady and Manning, who have seen plenty of big games. Seattle's D could slow them down. Playing away from the CLINK, the way the O line has performed at times this year...I'm not sure they can outscore the opponent. We shall see.....

• Options
    Founders Club

My only argument there would be that the AFC has Championship caliber QBs, like Brady and Manning, who have seen plenty of big games. Seattle's D could slow them down. Playing away from the CLINK, the way the O line has performed at times this year...I'm not sure they can outscore the opponent. We shall see.....

So, we should hope to get KC, featuring Alex Smith, in the Super Blow?!
    B-)
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,606
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like the 49ers to make the Super Bowl. They are on a plss-like roll.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

I like the 49ers to make the Super Bowl. They are on a plss-like roll.

Kaepernik can't stop pissing himself when he steps foot in Seattle.